Officer nomination thread

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Officer nomination thread

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:30 am

El Oso
Please reply with your nominations and justification. :)

Also, please keep the thread clear of outside conversation to make it easier to quantify, thanks!
Last edited by El Oso on Mon May 05, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Ozgafen
I would like to be the first to nominate Ardith for the position of officer! She has a kind heart and an over-generous personality. Besides, anyone who can stand to put up with this bunch of goof-balls (myself included :p ) deserves to be an officer!

I would second with Wrain and third with Nicknack but I think that is not allowed... NO BALOT BOX STUFFING!!!!
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 pm

El Oso
Ozgafen wrote:I would like to be the first to nominate Ardith for the position of officer!
I second the nomination (can *I* do that??) and would like to nominate Chris as well.

Both of you are incredibly helpful and positive forces in SSX-Lotro!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:13 am

FalconX
Faernath wrote:
Ozgafen wrote:I would like to be the first to nominate Ardith for the position of officer!
I second the nomination (can *I* do that??) and would like to nominate Chris as well.

Both of you are incredibly helpful and positive forces in SSX-Lotro!
I second it if you can't, third if you can :) Ardith would make a wonderful officer. I also second Chris, the more elven officers the better :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:01 am

Christhalion
Thx for the nomination... I appreciate it. If there are others that have been around longer than I and would like the title I will gladly give my place to them. If not whatever I can do to help.
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Jeredoc
HA! I thought that Chris and Ardith were already officers! They get my vote. I think Backpain would be a good candidate as well. He's a super guy and a good judge of character. (Backpain isn't already an officer is he?)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Ardith
I'd like to second for BP - he's very helpful and sure knows what he's doing in-game. I also think Chris would make an awesome officer..even though he's an elf and so long as he doesn't overrule my permission giver status!

Thanks for the nomination! I go along with whatever you guys think is best. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Christhalion
I also would like to nominate Bp! :D I actually thought he was an officer already or I would have nominated him before.
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:21 am

backpain
I am honored at the nominations to be an officer in the kin, but I must humbly decline the offer or offer of an offer or whatever a nomnation equals wow confusing :smack: .

Anyway, my playtime is sketchy at best, and I could not put in the time and dedication required to be a faithful officer in the kin. I whole heartedly put my support behind both Chris and Ardith. I think they both would do a great job! I enjoy very much not having any responsibilities!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:47 am

Rentor
Ardith has always been a great help, seems we have same play times so thats nice. Id nominate myself, if i could (can i do that..lol) oh well.

Vote yes for Ardith for officer.

Rentor
Hi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Christhalion
When do we vote! :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:53 pm

El Oso
Christhalion wrote:When do we vote! :D
The "ayes" were votes, in my opinion... And you both got enough that there's no question...

Chris and Ardith (and alts) will be promoted next time I see them in game :D

Grats and thanks for your dedication to our great kinship!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:21 pm

FalconX
Faernath wrote:
Christhalion wrote:When do we vote! :D
The "ayes" were votes, in my opinion... And you both got enough that there's no question...

Chris and Ardith (and alts) will be promoted next time I see them in game :D

Grats and thanks for your dedication to our great kinship!
Congratulations to you both! I am confident that Ardith and Chris do a fine job for our kinship. :thumb: :D

Return to “Lord of the Rings”