Hi folks!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Hi folks!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:01 am

Aesir
I miss my computer! News on my end is that I completed BCT ("boot camp") in February and have started my 16 weeks of AIT. I'll be (tentatively) home after 29 June when I finish my training here at the fort.

Unfortunately, internet over my cell phone+laptop here is horrendous, so I won't be in game any time soon. I should be thankful for *any* access I suppose, seeing as I only got permission (sort of...) to have my laptop shipped out to my company a couple of days ago, and just got the relevant i-net service for my cell turned on tonight. But I miss my cable connection and workstation at home!

I have to go now, as it's lights out here at the fort... Take care, all!

P.S., please tell Wulfsmark that she has to come back to play in July. :)
-sir

Faron Adan: Hunter, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:13 am

Revonator
Hey man! Thanks for the update!

Great to hear from you.
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

Re: Hi folks!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 pm

El Oso
Hey! Thanks for stopping by!

Wulfie, you heard the man.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Syro
Enjoy AIT!!! Hooyah! :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Wulfsmark
FARON!!! Gratz on finishing Boot Camp!! YAY!!! I have no clue what AIT is... but good luck with it!!

Take care of yourself!!! And keep us up to date!!

Wulfsmark

Return to “Lord of the Rings”