Hey hey hey SSX peeps!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Hey hey hey SSX peeps!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Revonator
I know we have lost some great peeps, these things happen.

One thing I think is important for all of us to remember...and that is what brought all of us individually to SSX.

This is a great kin, filled with great people.

I suggest we all do what we already do in game...be ourselves :) and at the same time if you find yourself grouping with other people that seem like they would make a good addition to SSX...by all means invite them!

With a little recruitment I think we would have our numbers in a great position to have the groups to do all the things we want to do in this awsome game.

Anyway...my 2 cents. What say ye?
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:53 am

Inquisitor
Ooga, even though I am out of the game ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 am

El Oso
The more the merrier :)

SSX-LOTRO has attracted a great group of people over the past year and will continue to do so!

If you group with someone & think they would fit well with our mtley crew, bring it up in in-game kin chat & see if they're interested!

:thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Christhalion
I've played with you all long enough now, can someone recruit me?!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:02 pm

El Oso
Christhalion wrote:can someone recruit me?!
We gave at the office
:p

Return to “Lord of the Rings”