CD/Uru tonight?

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

CD/Uru tonight?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Orinol
So I'm one level shy of 50, and I'd love to hit it asap! I need some quests in CD and Uru if anybody's interested. I'd like to try to get a group together tonight to start running between 7 and 8. Anybody up for it let me know!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:04 am

Ardith
I would love to go, but I have a long drive back to school ahead of me. Will PROBABLY be back by 9 CST so if anyone needs to duck out at that time I'd be glad to replace them!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:10 am

Deimos
I would love to go, but I won't be home until around 11 EST. If you end up getting started late and I get home in time I'll go along.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:47 am

Christhalion
Nothing but crickets the last few days for SSX... I do need CD as well... hopefully it will pick up soon and we can get back into action on some things.
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:07 pm

backpain
It is hard for me to find time to play right now, so I am iffy at best. I am all for a trip into CD or Uru though. I have only been into the very beginning of Uru, and I have a score to settle with the last boss of CD.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”