Let's Talk

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:19 am

Syro
Stracius wrote:
Anubis wrote:I'm hoping this is just a 'See you around!' rather than a 'Goodbye!' :)
What he said.
No worries, Anny or Stracius. I am not going anywhere. I may venture off to a new "game" but my heart is at home here.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:23 am

Syro
Faernath and Revie are great choices. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:34 am

Syro
The hardest part for me will be... not seeing each one of you logging in or out of the game. I truly enjoyed playing with each one of you.

Darn, I will even miss our Elf Champion who has perfected dying over tanking. Why, oh why, would anyone roll an Elf in this game? :shake:

But I am not leaving here just lotro :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:00 am

backpain
Either one of the two would have my vote provided either one is interested in the responsibility.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 pm

Slyng
Syro wrote: Darn, I will even miss our Elf Champion who has perfected dying over tanking. Why, oh why, would anyone roll an Elf in this game? :shake:
omg, here we go again. For the bow damage bonus of course, and the one handed bonus. That 2% adds up, over several hours of fighting. :smack:

Sissy elves!

I look foward to when the end of the elves comes, and only savage barbarians rule the land.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Christhalion
Elves rule!

When you are old in your rockers we will still look good! We have seen the age of men come and go... losers!

Rev or Faernath or the combination of the two have my vote... and I second the sparring session to decide who.
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:05 am

Revonator
I want to thank those that put my name in, but have to respectfully decline. I have too much in RL going that I wouldnt want to add kin leadeship to it.

I concede to my capable, yet much ignored friend Dan :)
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

Re: A heartfelt thanks and goodbye!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:17 am

El Oso
Orinol wrote:Not so much because Faernath can be a fearless and just leader, but more because he works from home, sits at his desk anyway
Gee. thanks for the vote of confidence.

Re: A heartfelt thanks and goodbye!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:12 am

backpain
Faernath wrote:
Orinol wrote:Not so much because Faernath can be a fearless and just leader, but more because he works from home, sits at his desk anyway
Gee. thanks for the vote of confidence.
I don't know my friend, rumor has it you haven't left you house in weeks! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Ozgafen
Darn, I will even miss our Elf Champion who has perfected dying over tanking. Why, oh why, would anyone roll an Elf in this game?
Simply a matter of personal preference. That and I wanted to be a bit different than the typical champions churned out by the Man Manufacturing Plant in Bree. Although the massive heal trait would have been nice, at least I can improve the fellowships power level by, um, a tiny amout that is insignificant. :smack:

If neither Faernath (a great choice also!) or Rev (he has said no already) want the leadership spot then I could give it a shot. I can't make any promises that I will be consistant but at least I'll be fair. Well, that's assuming I can stay alive long enough.... stupid fervor.....
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Ardith
I dunno, I think an elf might be too dainty to run this kinship...

Just kidding :D :p

Whether it's Rev(even though he's already said no), Faernath, Ozzy, Wulfie, or anyone else, I'm sure whoever filled the position would do a great job, especially given all the other awesome kinfolk they get to work with to make this thing we've got even better!

Elves are okay, as long as the tides don't turn and (wo)men have to start paying a 10g membership fee.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Syro
Okay. Faernath :D :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:43 pm

backpain
Gratz! I have the uttmost confidence that Faernath, Grwynn, Wyllo, and whoever else the man is will do a great job taking the reigns of SSX.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Christhalion
Is Faernath a chick?
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 pm

FalconX
Sometimes, Chris :D Hehe, jk Faernath. I have to agree with Ardith, it seems to me that any of our officers would be more than capable to step up and assume leadership of this fine kinship.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Syro
Falcathir wrote:...it seems to me that any of our officers would be more than capable to step up and assume leadership of this fine kinship.
Agreed! :)

Return to “Lord of the Rings”