Great Elf Hunter ISO hearty group to storm the Castle of CD!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Great Elf Hunter ISO hearty group to storm the Castle of CD!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Christhalion
I know some others need it as well, but I have not been to the Castle as of yet, and am still in need of the rune of dominance. I'm down for whenever we can get a group to do it. Let me know!

I think Wulfie said she needs it as well, but I highly doubt that she needs to become anymore dominant!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:48 pm

El Oso
If it's OK with Wulfie, I would love to join you in CD, my submissive friend.
I'll bring the toon of your choice...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:52 pm

FalconX
If you need a minstrel, look me up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Ardith
Well I've only got one toon to offer you at this point, but if you need the services of another hunter count me in!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:38 am

Deimos
While I swear my shield to you at all times, I doubt that our schedules will allow us to cross paths. I have my hopes that by this weekend I may be back on schedule so if you do it then I'll be there. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Christhalion
I may have to pull a late one, one night so I can catch you man!

Lately Christhalion has been warmly tucked in bed, nestled close to the fire at the homestead earlier these past few nights. I must be hanging out with too many hobbits wanting to stay so close to home all the time.

Can anyone run the castle at 11:00 EST on Friday night? I know that's a late start time, but I have the rare Saturday off this coming one. Any brave souls willing to venture into the night?
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Deimos
If I can get home early that night (very big "if"), I call dibs on main-tanking. :D Don't wait around for me though if you can get another tank and have a full group.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”