Looking for a kinship to run with late at night

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Looking for a kinship to run with late at night

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:06 am

Deimos
Given that my work schedule has shifted so that I'm now playing LOTRO starting around 2am EST, I'm trying to find a kinship that is up late at night like that (like, maybe a group that has people on PST). I don't want to leave the kinship at all, I just want to be able to run the Rift and CD and what-not late at night. I get so bored just doing deeds/traits/gold-grinding by myself for four hours.

What I'm hoping is that you guys can suggest another kinship that I can trust to roll on items with. I sent Palehorseman an in-game letter seeing if Penumbra would be interested, but I figured if you guys suggested a group I could trust then I'd feel better about running with them until my work schedule goes back to normal. I just don't want to go into the Rift with a PUG who rolls "need" on everything and screws me over.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 am

El Oso
I don't have a specific kinship to recommend, but perhaps you'd have some luck with one of the Aussie kinships?

the official Elendilmir kinship forum:
http://forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay.php?f=178

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:45 am

Deimos
Well, mostly what I was looking for was recommendations from you guys. I figured since I trust you guys to roll on things fairly, anyone YOU trusted I could trust to. Some sort of chain-of-trust thing. hehe

I've met a couple of nice people in PvMP lately but they're all set on doing only PvMP stuff, which doesn't help get me into the Rift. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:49 am

Syro
I have missed you playing with us but I totally understand wanting a late night kin.

I agree with Faernath about an Aussie kin. I don't know of any in particular to suggest :(

You might check on the main LOTRO forum under our server section. Post something there. I would even write a letter of recommendation for you if a kin wanted one.

Or! Get back to days!!! Come play with us :) :smack: :cool:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:51 am

Syro
Btw... gn friend. Past my bed time!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:13 am

Deimos
Syro wrote:Or! Get back to days!!! Come play with us :) :smack: :cool:
Oh man, how I want to! I miss playing with you guys. Not to mention that it stinks getting home at such a crappy hour. I actually stay up until Nymia wakes up - that's how I spend time with her now. :(

Our game is *supposed* to be done on Feb. 6th, but it's not looking like it's going to be. Too many bugs. As an artist there's not a lot I can really do to help either. Blech. Hopefully it won't be too much longer after that when I can come back to more normal hours.

I'll post something in the main forums I suppose. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Syro
Deimos wrote:I'll post something in the main forums I suppose. Thanks!
Sounds good. If you get some positive responses, then I would love to hear about them. Whether you decide to gut it out or switch kins, we want to know how you are doing. Keep us posted, friend!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Deimos
You have no fear of me switching kins, don't worry. I love working with you guys - that's why I'm so sad I haven't been able to. The only reason I'm looking for a kinship to temporarily pair up with at night is because I get so bored and I want to start getting some of these nice high-level gear drops.

I talked to some of the guys at work today and they are thinking that Feb. 9th will be when we're done. Hopefully they're right.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”