CD run

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

CD run

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:08 pm

El Oso
There is a full roster CD run scheduled for tonight;
Is anyone interested in coming with Lifeson/Grwyn/Faernath on a 2nd run?
Same time as the other kin CD run would be perfect for me, 6:30PM ET

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:37 pm

Revonator
If I am on I can try, only issue at hand....

Tonight is food shopping night. That means home later than usual and dinner later than usual.

But If I can; I am in.
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:00 pm

Syro
I told Lee that I would do CD with them tonight, but I won't be online tonight until after 9PM (working late!) so they will need someone. :(

They wanted Syrex but he doesn't have any keys. With Syrex, they would have to kill the big troll first to get ornate key then kill the morroval for iron gate key. Not sure what their plan is. Maybe someone else has the keys?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Deimos
If you can start it around 2am I'd certainly join. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:06 am

El Oso
Syro wrote:would have to kill the big troll first to get ornate key then kill the morroval for iron gate key. Not sure what their plan is. Maybe someone else has the keys?
On top of the run out there... Ugh.

Sorry to hear you're working late man! See ya online later!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:07 am

El Oso
Deimos wrote:If you can start it around 2am I'd certainly join. :)
I think we'd barely have time to finish it before I start my workday :p

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:24 am

Wulfsmark
Ummm it is 5:25 cst and I just got booted out of game... can't log back on for some reason... but I still want to do CD.... hope I can get back in soon!! sorry for the delay!! :shake:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:25 am

El Oso
Wulfsmark wrote:Ummm it is 5:25 cst and I just got booted out of game... can't log back on for some reason... but I still want to do CD.... hope I can get back in soon!! sorry for the delay!! :shake:
Oh no!
Hope you get back soon!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:01 am

Deimos
Faernath wrote:
Deimos wrote:If you can start it around 2am I'd certainly join. :)
I think we'd barely have time to finish it before I start my workday :p
But my day is just beginning! hehe

Good luck on it. I hope you get some sweet drops.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:10 am

El Oso
Deimos wrote:Good luck on it. I hope you get some sweet drops.
Actually, neither run happened... CD will have to wait for another night!

I am personally more interested in XP & rep than drops but we do have peeps who need slime & other class quest goodies :p

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:56 am

Syro
I will be out Friday night and Sunday night but I would like to get slime and rune of winged dominance for people this weekend. If we have enough people on who can do all or part, let's go do it! Anyone who wants to go, can go. I will fill the last slot with whatever we need as a class.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Revonator
Syro wrote:I will be out Friday night and Sunday night but I would like to get slime and rune of winged dominance for people this weekend. If we have enough people on who can do all or part, let's go do it! Anyone who wants to go, can go. I will fill the last slot with whatever we need as a class.

You need to bring Krye cause we will need a tank :thumb:
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Syro
Revonator wrote:You need to bring Krye cause we will need a tank :thumb:
TRUE! Haha. Dude can't heal, but he can sure tank, and!!! he has a set of keys!

It would be fun to take a new group of people through the keying process. We have a lot of folks who have not experienced the full CD run. Syro has keys, and I think Bink has keys but he will never be freed from the Forge. More peeps need keys!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Wulfsmark
Since each group that goes to CD needs a hearler maybe we should try to get keys for each of our minstrels... ??

Return to “Lord of the Rings”