Just in case you ever need to reach me...

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Just in case you ever need to reach me...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:51 am

Deimos
I figured that since you guys all have ways of contacting each other during the day (what with many of you being related to each other or coworkers with each other or whatever) that I should also provide an easy way of contacting me. I don't expect that we'll be chatting for hours on end about the latest celebrity dating gossip, but it's always a possibility.

Anywho, best way to reach me during my off-hours (a.k.a. at work) is through AOL Instant Messenger. I use the name.... Nexinumbra. If you're one of those old school people still using ICQ, like me, you can reach me at UIN: 2878434. I don't use Yahoo or MSN. Or if you want to email me my address is thephobos <at> gmail <period> com.

What can I say? I just like talking to you guys I guess. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Syro
Now Bink knows where to collect his 10 gold! :D

Pesky hobbit!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:32 pm

El Oso
Now Bink knows who to call when he needs to talk about Lindsay Lohan's latest fling for hours on end...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:10 pm

Syro
Faernath wrote:Now Bink knows who to call when he needs to talk about Lindsay Lohan's latest fling for hours on end...
ROFL!!! :lol:

Good to know someone cares about Bink! Syro neglects the poor little Hobbit too much! :shake:

Return to “Lord of the Rings”