Fun Troll-killing In CD

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Fun Troll-killing In CD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Syro
We had good, old-fashioned fun last night in CD. We took a conjunctionally-challenged group to do the first section of CD. Did we ever get a conjuction correct?

Oh... we killed trolls! Killed lots of them and one BIG dude for the guardian and minstrel class quests.

We had...

3 level 50's
Dwar (guard)
Chris (hunter)
Azlor (lm)

3 level 46-47
Thorrz (guard)
Slyng (champ)
Eisendor (minst)

Not an ideal CD group, but it was darn fun!

I think our minstrel was level 46 at the start, and he did a fabulous job healing. No wipes. Tough fights. No deaths. Save the death of one noble Champion who tested the laws of game physics at the end. We'll let the Champ share his own tale of misadventure with you.

Thanks to everyone who went! I had a great time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Revonator
It was totally awsome! Thorrz even got his drop for the 1337 spear!! :thumb:

Thanks to all!!
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:50 pm

Deimos
I'm quite anxious to get some of my Class 50 quests done, so if anyone is planning on running back to Uru to get any of their class pieces and wants to help me get the Guardian stuff I'd really appreciate it if Nymia and I could tag along. I'm also anxious to just get those stupid quest notes out of my bag already. :(

Re: Fun Troll-killing In CD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Slyng
Syro wrote:We'll let the Champ share his own tale of misadventure with you.
lol its called cutting the corner of the ramp too short. Still lots of fun, even the looooong fall down to the moat.

Deimos, Eisendor still needs some stuff from Uru, for his class quest, so we will probably be going back in some time this weekend. Just don't know which night for sure.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”