Next Couple of Weeks

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Next Couple of Weeks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:42 pm

Wulfsmark
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be out of game for a couple of weeks starting 12-22. I am moving and will be without internet until I don't know when. :smack: When I get it you all will be the first to know!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe Holiday season.

Wulfy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:02 pm

Aesir
I flew in from Ft. Leonard Wood yesterday (and, boy, are my arms tired...) for two weeks off from training. Hoped to catch you and the rest of the usual suspects in game. I see lots have changed with LotRO in the past 2 months. I'm still downloading updates and trying to skim through patch notes so I'll try to re-learn how to play tonight.

Santa might be bringing a Wii for me... I mean, my kids...so I'll have my gaming fix either way. Enjoy your holidays Wulf! Good luck with your move, and I hope you don't break any dishes or anything.
-sir

Faron Adan: Hunter, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:47 pm

Syro
We will miss you, Wulfy :(

Hurry back!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:03 pm

Revonator
Aesir wrote:I flew in from Ft. Leonard Wood yesterday (and, boy, are my arms tired...) for two weeks off from training. Hoped to catch you and the rest of the usual suspects in game. I see lots have changed with LotRO in the past 2 months. I'm still downloading updates and trying to skim through patch notes so I'll try to re-learn how to play tonight.

Santa might be bringing a Wii for me... I mean, my kids...so I'll have my gaming fix either way. Enjoy your holidays Wulf! Good luck with your move, and I hope you don't break any dishes or anything.
FARON!! Come back and see us buddy!

Wulfy, we shall keep your mobs warm for your return :D
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

Return to “Lord of the Rings”