Kinship House (Where?)

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Kinship House (Where?)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:21 pm

Syro
Ozzy raised the question last night...

Where do you all want our Kinship house to be located? Do you have a preference?

I am partial to something near Thorin's Hall for selfish, crafting / AH / banking reasons, but we want to hear from anyone else who wants a voice! Please :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:08 pm

Revonator
Thorin's Hall sounds good to me, for the same selfish reasons :lol:
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:55 pm

Ardrake
I have no preferences, hehehe SO anywhere will be fine
" He who aims at nothing hits it with remarkable success ! "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:12 pm

Inquisitor
Thorin's Hall could be a good choice, not much scenery :)

I like that whole region though, it will be kinda cool to have another reason to be there.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Ozgafen
According to the latest info I posted in my Book 11 thread, each toon will have a new skill that will send him/her back to their house and if they are a member of a kinship that has a house an additional skill will be added to port to there as well.

I personally think Thorins Gate is the best option. The AH is right near the Bank and Mail Box and it has a Superior Forge and Workbench (for those with enough dwarf rep, ask me how!).

With the news of dual porting I may find myself living Bree so I can port there, TG and, since Oz is an elf, Rivendell! Not sure yet though since you can only have one house per account and I would really like to live in the same nieghborhood as the kinship house.

Why dont we start a list of those who would want a house in the kinship area? And since there is only 10 delux houses available in each are, I CALL DIBBS ON A DELUX!!!!! ;D
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Syro
Ozgafen wrote:Why dont we start a list of those who would want a house in the kinship area? And since there is only 10 delux houses available in each are, I CALL DIBBS ON A DELUX!!!!! ;D
We're movin' on up. To the East side. To a Deluxe apartment in the sky!

Anything will be better than my rock pillow and dirt pad in Eastern Angmar.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:16 pm

Ozgafen
YOU HAVE A ROCK PILLOW?!?!?! YOU HAVE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON US, YOU BASTARD!!!!!! :mad:

um...... where did it drop?
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:51 pm

Syro
Ozgafen wrote:YOU HAVE A ROCK PILLOW?!?!?! YOU HAVE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON US, YOU BASTARD!!!!!! :mad:

um...... where did it drop?
Ozzy! You know how I feel about revealing my 1337 secrets to the public! :shake:

It dropped from a Coney.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:21 pm

Wulfsmark
I am nuetral on where to locate kin house.... It seems that most of us travel to Thorins Hall quite a bit so that would stand to reason to make our kin house there. I doubt that we are the only one's thinking that way!! So, the neighborhoods there will be quite busy I imagine.... we may need a vacation house in a quieter neighborhood as well!!! :thumb:

Return to “Lord of the Rings”