Stuff you'd like to see in LOTRO

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Stuff you'd like to see in LOTRO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:36 pm

El Oso
For example,
what I'd like to see:
That is, I'd like the ability to pay to avoid aggro going north/south through Malenhad. :)

o I'd like to see the Mines of Moria
o I'd like my herald to fight 100% of the time when I tell him to...
o I'd like accidental doubleclicks on skills to not queue the second click 'til cooldown is over!
Last edited by El Oso on Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:21 pm

Revonator
I would like to see the possibilty of purchasing incompatible steeds that are immediately bound eliminated :p
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:23 pm

El Oso
Revonator wrote:I would like to see the possibilty of purchasing incompatible steeds that are immediately bound eliminated :p
I would like to see that as well!
:)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:24 pm

Aesir
I'd like to see a larger contribution from the player base to help flesh out and further define the content contained in the LotRO Lorebook wiki.

For example, they now have kinship pages:
http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Category:Kinships
Where a kinship can post up info relating to reruiting or anything really pertaining to the kin. (there are player pages for us as well as character pages where you can post up info about you or your character).

I should add that they have plans to have the Lorebook available from within the game client itself. This will make infinitely more valuable, imo.
-sir

Faron Adan: Hunter, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:22 pm

Syro
Bink and Syro in game at the same time! :nervous:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:34 pm

LOTRO_Lee
Ditto to what Faernath said....

-Lee :cool:

Return to “Lord of the Rings”