Much fun...

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Much fun...

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:00 pm

Inquisitor
I have been porgressing on my character on Vilya, ding 21 over the weekend, which is cool. I am also learnign some things about non-SSX guilds, and what drives people there, when I have some time I'll jot those thoughts down. On a related note, when you hit 15, you can pick a surname, I ended up with "Dawntreader" as my elf's last name. Seemed appropriate :)

Finally logged back into the SSX server, and started making progress on that character, got some great help from the in-game guildies, they seem great people, they slogged across the world to help me progress in the prologue.

I think, we can open up the invitations to people in the SSX server, meet cool people, invite them in, ask them to visit the forums and see if they'd like to stay. That does mean we need more officers in game, so if Zep could promote say, most of hte original 5 or so folks to officer, we can go from there.

I'll get a screenie of the Kinship membership page and start a roster sheet.

Good stuff, surprisingly fun game.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:17 pm

Ash
Glad to here things are going well,
Euro players had a slight problem yesterday,
as the continuing problem with Codemasters Login servers
meant that all servers were out of action for atleast
6 hours (afternoon/evening).

:shake:
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:44 pm

Messiah
It'd be great if I could get an invitation to join.

Elendilmir - Miralise, 14 Elf Hunter
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

SSX Kinship

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:40 pm

Eli
To Messiah or anyone else:

If you want to "get in touch" with the SSX Kinship on the Elendilmir server you can send a tell to me (Eli). Please be patient until we work out who will be the official leader and officers.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”