TDU2

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

TDU2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

esd
Do we have a club on there...?
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

Re: TDU2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I thought we did a while back - I seem to recall Ed and Fen played. Or was that for the first game?

Also, it's a lesser spotted esdina! :D Nice to see you around the place :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Slacker
I have this game as well... have not gotten into it yet... but I also don't have Live Gold either. I do have a code for one month of Live... perhaps I will use that someday to play this online.
<SSX-Anubis> Did you see the E3 trailer for Hot Pursuit btw?
<SSX-Anubis> That even has me a little tempted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:25 pm

esd
Do so, Slack.

Fen has dragged me into his club for now.

Annoying bug with automatic gears at launch - sometimes you're stuck on the line for up-to 8 seconds before the silly sod puts it into 1st. No, I can't use automatic, hands aren't dexterous enough.

And anny, yeah I've been about - dealing with the fallout of government's decision to crap on the poor and disabled is taking a lot of my time & energy :\
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Slacker
Oh I will, but at the moment, I still seem to be doing the vast majority of gaming on my iPhone! Gaming may change a bit in my future (not sure if it will be more or less compared to recent), as there will be some major changes going on in my life (for the better in the end though!). :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 am

Slacker
So that others know, I am active in this game & I have Gold again! The major changes are finally behind me & I have more time for gaming once again. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Slacker wrote:So that others know, I am active in this game & I have Gold again! The major changes are finally behind me & I have more time for gaming once again. :)
Welcome back to the fold! ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Xbox Live”