Suggestion...

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Suggestion...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 am

Ozone
I've had a hard time finding SSX playing the games I'm playing online. I don't have all the SSX tags and I lost many due to a drive wipe. I've been hooking up a lot with the MGC (mature gamers club) who have quite a presence in many of the current games including the CoD's, Hawx, GTAIV, etc.
At the moment, I'm named Ozone SSX but have also joined the MGC so my tag runs '[mcg] Ozone SSX'.
These guys are a lot of fun and there's always quite a number of them on and they have a great idea...
They run 'hub characters' which appear in the major games. For example, 'MCG HUB 6' will jump into CoD World at War. Any MGC player playing WaW jumps into the hub and befriends all the hub's friends - all its friends are MGC gamers who play WaW. ITs a great way to build up an active friends list for each game.
Do we have enough active members to make this feasable? I'm happy to start a hub for SSX, say in World at War or CoD4, I'll create a toon called 'SSX WaW Hub' and run it for a month at random times in game.

BArring that, perhaps posting in this forum for specific games? Some of us SSX may be playing and have never met, so I'm going to drop two posts after this. One for WaW and one for CoD4 asking specifically for those playing those games. Any probs, please feel free to delete. I'm just throwing out thoughts on how we can all hook up easier.

Oz
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: Suggestion...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Kon
Instead, why don't we just add the games we're currently playing to our post in the Gamertag thread? In fact, I think we also have the Gamertag images for a lot of us, that show our most recently played games.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Might be an idea to keep it seperate from the Gamertag thread for ease of reading, but that's a good idea. We should probably maintain a standalone stickied thread for "Games We're Currently Playing", even for those like me without Gold it'd provide a chance to let people know what you're up to and gain insight into what others are playing :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 am

M.Steiner
Anubis wrote:We should probably maintain a standalone stickied thread for "Games We're Currently Playing"
Aye good idea, so long as we all remember to edit & update our posts every so often hehe. Prolly better than just relying on the gamertag pics too, some of the games that show up on mine i've not played for weeks and won't be playing again for a good while. I'll go sticky a thread! :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Xbox Live”