Stranglehold

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Stranglehold

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Inquisitor
I played the demo this weekend and it was an absolute hoot. Max Payne meets John Woo.

I am ok with that :)

I will probably at least gamefly it, if not buy it outright.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:05 am

Ambush
I think I might just buy it, the demo was amazing. It also has multiplayer :thumb: .
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:27 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
That demo was made purely of awesome, just kicked Bioshock all over the place in the fun factor. Barely enough plot to appease the RPG nut in me, and a Max Payne/GTA style of gameplay that had me loving every minute of it. Whilst Bioshock dragged on this one was over way too soon. Somewhat made me think of Rush Hour too, with both Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker combined to make Tequila, which can only be a good thing.

Gonna replay the demo tomorrow on Hard since I just unlocked it. If I'm still loving it this much then, I may just buy this one when its released.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:21 am

Inquisitor
Go rent "Hard Boiled" then ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:06 am

Inquisitor
I picked it up today.

Gun pr0n. Be proud Mister Woo!
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:02 pm

Ambush
Yea I picked it up also, after running into to so many battles guns a blazing its hard to get back to the stategy of GoW :D .
But indeed, blowing stuff up is fun. :thumb:
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

Return to “Xbox Live”