Yet one more PS3 Exclusive

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Yet one more PS3 Exclusive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:57 pm

Ambush
Well here is yet one more PS3 Exclusive that decided to come to 360.
Yes thats right, "Devil May Cry 4" will be comming to the 360 :lol: .

http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/news/html/e070320.html
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:49 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
It will still be on PS3, just not exclusive, sorta like Saints Row ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:48 pm

Ambush
Yea, I meant to say its wasnt just an exclusive anymore, its going to be on the 360, PS3 and PC. :o

Have you tried Gears yet? It'll hook ya :)
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:41 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Just clarifying :)

And no, I havent tried Gears. I don't have a 360 (its the devil, the devil I say!), no next gen console save a PS3 will enter these walls ;)

It is a shame Gears is 360 only though, I have to admit it made me turn my head to the 360. But on its own, it isnt enough to convince me :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Xbox Live”