AHHH Hide Your Computer...VISTA IS COMING!!

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

AHHH Hide Your Computer...VISTA IS COMING!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:58 pm

NiTz
Windows Vista's legal fine print includes extensive provisions granting Microsoft the right to regularly check the legitimacy of the software and holds the prospect of deleting certain programs without the user's knowledge.

DAMN SON! :eek:

read it all yourselves

http://www.thestar.com/article/175801

btw i know this isnt a xbox live topic....but i frequent nowhere else..and thought people would like to see it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:04 pm

NiTz
Sounds To Me Like M$ Wants A Piece Of My Balls :shake: ..

Windows Defender, an anti-virus program that actively scans computers for "spyware, adware, and other potentially unwanted software." The agreement does not define any of these terms, leaving it to Microsoft to determine what constitutes unwanted software.

Unwanted Software = Anything M$ finds as a threat to the company hahaha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:23 am

Stracius
You should really think about visiting other areas of the forums then. Especially considering that there is already a thread about vista ;)

The article you link to covers a few new things, but otherwise discusses some of the same stuff already raised in the afformentioned thread. Don't be surprised if this thread gets pushed over to General :p

On the bright side, it would seem that some of the proprietary crap that MS is pushing with Vista isn't hard coded, and is quite fallible. This fellow mentions in his blog about how he's managed to crack the DRM scheme, but has yet to post it in lieu of possible legal problems. We'll see.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:57 pm

NiTz
Heres The Funny THing... I Loaded Vista On My PC About 2 months ago .. i wanted to try it b4 actually spending money on it..computer wouldnt turn on about a week later.. i took it to the technician today...and he automatically told me its because of vista.

Supposively im the 6th person today to bring in a vista related malfunction :shake:

Return to “Xbox Live”