Sunday GoW

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:40 pm

Ambush
Call the toll free XBox number, I'm sure you'll get a faster response that way But im sure you could use the SSXAnumbis tag, my buddy had a offline tag for the longest time before he chancged it name to go online, now he has all his old achievments plus his free 30 days.
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:04 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Got myself a hub all set up now, so I can now connect to Live. Whilst the gamertag is still in limbo, I'm hoping that the support will have sent a response by the time I get up tomorrow (about noon). If not I may give the number a ring. Either way I will be sorted by the time the match time comes along and will have had a few hours practice at least.

I will say though that as of now I have no clue how to go about finding/joining games yet. So someone may have to talk me through getting into the match on IRC ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:22 am

Inquisitor
You show up on live, they invite you.

That's pretty much all there is to it :)

Sorry I will miss it, I'll catch up with you guys when I get back :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:08 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Having tested with fire my SSXAnubis tag isnt eligible for the free month since I created it a while back. Therefore I'm now on as AnubisSSX, and the free month does apply to this account. Time for some practice now :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:48 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
That was fun, had a really good time tonight. Even got myself couple of dozen kills before I hit my awful patch after dinner and got 1 over the course of 4 maps ;)

I am annoyed over my mic issues. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it before we meet up again. And yes, we must do this again. Much much fun :)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:22 pm

Ambush
Indeed it was fun, but next time we must remove the new maps, I didnt understand why you guys left early, now I know why :rolleyes: .
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:50 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yeah, the maps were why. It didn't matter though, we still had a good couple of hours over the night at least, and much fun was had :)

Thanks muchly for letting me know bout my mic thing btw, I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:45 pm

Ambush
No problem, at first it was real bad, hopefully you get it fixed for next week :P

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Same time this week I assume? I'm looking forward to it :)

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:09 pm

Inquisitor
I will be in town :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:31 pm

firedancer
should be around too. and without jetlag this time ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:26 am

Kon
Couldn't make it today due to various Mother's Day activities. ;)

I will most definately make it next week. I'm really bummed I didn't get the chance to chainsaw Anny. :p
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Kahn wrote:Couldn't make it today due to various Mother's Day activities. ;)

I will most definately make it next week. I'm really bummed I didn't get the chance to chainsaw Anny. :p
Before or after I shot half of my own team by mistake, several times? :lol:

Return to “Xbox Live”