Too good to be true...

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Too good to be true...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:24 am

Futile Resistance
So I was dreaming yesterday (yes, REM sleep dream etc)... And so here's what happens:

SSX-Biggie (aka Bigs) starts chatting with me on MSN. He goes, "Hey, I got enough money saved up for WoW and just registered my account"

Now... excitement aside, this was pretty cool...

So Bigs loads up WoW... And for some reason my mind is screaming at me saying this is impossible... So my mind alters the situation and I'm now facing a GR over at Emmerson Factory except I'm playing my WoW Paladin...

So I'm chatting with Bigs via the NC interface (think NC interface... WoW 3rd person view looking at my paladin's back) about how "great" it is that he finally joined WoW (I dunno what I was thinking, considering that I was in the damn NC game).

So my mind once again "rearranges" the discrepancies and "pop" MS, Rah, QD and BD are all next to me at Emmerson with their WoW chars (funny, considering I don't even know what their chars look like). So MS goes, "Let's do a raid on Mcpherson Factory."

Well, as we started to roll out, my mind finally goes haywire with all these impossible scenarios, and I wake up to the sound of my blaring alarm. :smack:

I think the moral is that Bigs needs to buy WoW and join us :thumb:
Last edited by Futile Resistance on Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Too good to be true...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:36 am

M.Steiner
Sounds like you had a long night m8 lol
Futile Resistance wrote:I think the moral is that Bigs needs to buy WoW and join us :thumb:
:lol: Not just biggie, but everyone!

~Shouldn't that be "SSX"-Biggie btw? :p

(This is what my newbie warlock looks like btw, don't have a decent pic of my lvl 46 rogue atm)
Aint she cute? lol ;D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:48 pm

SirRah
You. Have. To. Lay. Off. WoW. And. Play. NC.
:weird:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother****** in the valley.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:35 pm

SSX-Biggie
LOL!!! FR --your mind is forcing you to see that you belong in NC. If it's not obvious, just read the quote below :)

WoW is a "maybe" for me. I'm still resisting.. but my resistance isn't futile ;)
Futile Resistance wrote:So Bigs loads up WoW... And for some reason my mind is screaming at me saying this is impossible... So my mind alters the situation and I'm now facing a GR over at Emmerson Factory except I'm playing my WoW Paladin...

So I'm chatting with Bigs via the NC interface (think NC interface... WoW 3rd person view looking at my paladin's back) about how "great" it is that he finally joined WoW (I dunno what I was thinking, considering that I was in the damn NC game).

So my mind once again "rearranges" the discrepancies and "pop" MS, Rah, QD and BD are all next to me at Emmerson with their WoW chars (funny, considering I don't even know what their chars look like). So MS goes, "Let's do a raid on Mcpherson Factory."

I think the moral is that Bigs needs to buy WoW and join us :thumb:
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:49 pm

Futile Resistance
SSX-MS wrote: ~Shouldn't that be "SSX"-Biggie btw? :p
LOL Oops :eek: I was going on what my dream was telling me. And I swear in the dream it was SSC! :lol: *edits post*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:24 pm

M.Steiner
Bad Fut! :lol:

If i ever go back to NC it will only be if these things apply:

~That they get rid of click2pay as the credit card payment option and use a decent system like paypal instead. - I'm not resorting to using paybycash just because they're main payment system sucks ass. And theres no way in hell i'm ever using c2p again.

~That Terra's population grows to a decent percentage. NC2's current population is worse than it was towards the end of NC1.. - I haven't got the money to waste on a game where i log in, see nobody online and log straight back out again. Like anny the other week, he spent around a week looking for a bloody repper!. As i said before, the population is too dead for me atm. If you put all of the NC servers max pop together it still wouldn't fill ONE WoW server....

~That KK give us the things we were supposed to have with NC2 7 months ago, like player shops, accessories, Woc, working outfitters, snowfall, item tracking (which is apparently coming anyway, about bloody time).. - They were all in the plan files right before we all payed to upgrade our NC1 accounts. Without them NC2 is an unfinished product.

~Last of all - that i actually have enough cash to play both WoW and NC2 if the above things do happen.

Anyone think any of that will happen anytime soon? Let me quote this thread title.
Too good to be true...
:o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:09 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SirRah wrote:You. Have. To. Lay. Off. WoW. And. Play. NC.
:weird:
I agree with Rah :D

And yes, what MS says about population levels is true. Its ridiculously low atm, but over the last couple of weeks I have seen it increase by a couple of percent at peak times. I still think that INT release will bring quite a few new people, its a shame that this is happening so soon after WoW's release, NC2 will be overlooked by the big names like WoW and EQ2, but I still think a decent amount of people will flow into the game.

As for PayPal, I havent seen any word on that for some time. :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:04 pm

M.Steiner
Remember that WoW is currently sold out and that in another 3 days when stores will be back in stock, they're easyly gonna sell another few hundred thousand copies. As usual, NC's release has been delayed so they'll prolly loose a fair few from releasing it after WoW gets back in stock too i think..
Then theres click2pay messing new players around, how many new people are gonna take weeks/months of hastle from c2p after signing up to try the game eh?

Theres some good advertisement for NC started so far by the looks of it, it'll bring some new players in but i bet click2pay drive half of them away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:45 am

Blue Star
Seriously - Where the hell are you guys getting the sleep-skunk from? :weird:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:23 am

Futile Resistance
Blue Star wrote:Seriously - Where the hell are you guys getting the sleep-skunk from? :weird:
What's a sleep skunk? And if you're referring to them always gaming, I think they're loaded with caffeine / redbull :lol:

Return to “Neocron”