Membership Conditions [now on website]

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Membership Conditions [now on website]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:12 pm

M.Steiner
Just a temp sticky until i've finished our NC2 website. I'll leave this stickied until ive finished our site and its all uploaded, so new members can see it:

Conditions on becoming a member of the NC Group of the SSX:

1. Read, understand and agree to any conditions stated in the About Us page. - e.g. We DO NOT allow any type of multiclanning, spying, cheating, hacking, exploiting. (You can view that here until the website is up)

2. Register at our forums - If you are active ingame please read them as regularly as you can, even if you do not post very often.

3. Have fun!.

- If you wish to become a member of this group of the SSX, please contact us either via the forums or ingame. We can be found ingame under the following:

Short: eXiles Full: Shattered Star Exiles Faction: The Fallen Angels

Recommended:

1. You are encouraged to interact with the rest of the SSX in the other general forums as well as the NC forum. You are part of the SSX afterall ;)

2. You are encouraged to join our IRC channel where we all hang out, apart from the forums - This can be found at mgo.maxgaming.net #ssx

3. You are encouraged to use our teamspeak servers. Especially our Alliance one which we use during outpost wars. - Information on this can be found in our basement.

-unstickying - This can now be found on our website
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Neocron”