PayByCash update

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

PayByCash update

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:01 pm

SirRah
From official NC forums:
Nidhogg wrote:Our intention is to complete the PayByCash integration by middle of this month. While we are not able to give you an exact date, we can assure you that it remains a high priority for us and are making every effort to bring this crucial second payment option on-line as soon as possible.

N
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother****** in the valley.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:45 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Somehow I'm not optimistic. Nidhogg also said they hoped that it would be done by the end of the first week of the holidays, yet now its another half a month away?
I'm not blaming Nidhogg, its entirely KK's fault, Nidhogg is in fact the only mod/KK staff that i respect as he has done his best to keep people informed. The rest just don't give a damn.
I'm gonna keep waiting simply because I enjoy the game, but to me it seems that the way KK have handled this indicates that PbC won't be here for a long time yet.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:15 pm

M.Steiner
I think part of the reason they missed that week they were hoping for was cos most of them were ill at the time. I was ill myself that week and spent most of it in bed. :p Then it was the holidays so they won't have been working then either, now they'll be back at work so they'll have to catch up on the stuff they didn't get finished.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Neocron”