Nice site by the way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:45 am

M.Steiner
Heya dude, welcome to our forums :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:28 am

superfresh
Ah thanks.

Scorpius was very kind and helpful with my droner when she was a noob so I asked him if I could contribute my combat characters.

Have been FA since I started in April 2003. 3 RL friends and I had a clan called "UPC" on Saturn. I think we had 40 members at one point, but most of them left NC long before DoY came out. The others are interested in joining SSX as well but haven't been on lately. You may have seen "hudsonbeck" on the NC forums. He was our leader.

Hudson and I have a tradeskiller clan called "Black", which is pretty much where we store parts and build weapons. Scorpius said you didn't allow multi-clanning but since they are FA tradeskillers I didn't know if that would be a problem. We would be happy to help SSX with our tradeskillers in any way possible.

Hudson was away for a while in NC1, so another UPC guy, "Hacksaw", and I joined a clan called "soldierz" when they were FA. They were all about OP fights and we spent all of our game time fighting FA's enemies. This was the period on Saturn when the map was pretty much dominated by FA. A lot of them came from "Cartel" (BD) and apparently had some disagreements with older FA clans. Eventually they asked us to switch to TT with them and we respectfully opted to stay with the FA.

Anyway I enjoy doing anything as long as its with a bunch of cool people. Levelling, OP fights, tradeskilling, part farming, whatever.

My characters are Roniziwa (PPU), Isis (HC tank), Bonanza (Rifle PE), Ron Solo (poker/repairer/pilot), Mensa (LE'd droner/researcher), Das Booty (hacker rifle Spy, currently doing CM epic), and Fireballs (LE'd hybrid monk).

Looking forward to seeing you guys online...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:15 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Welcome to the SSX :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:25 pm

SSX-Killjoy
I believe for neocron the tradeskill is not technically considered another clan. Something to do with the fact it is a tradesgood type situation and not like a combat/competitive type issue.

I would double check with MS, he could give you full answer, and feel free to pop into our IRC channel, the link is at the top of the page, or click here.

Good to see some fressh recruits coming in. Have fun and beware the rest of the players.. they are crazy... CRAZY!! I tell ya!
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:33 pm

M.Steiner
Tradeskill clan is fine with me as far as our multi-clanning rules go, if it had been another op taking/pvp clan then that would have been different. :)
I'll get you added to our members list now as well which will give you access to our members-only basement forum. - All our private discussions etc go in there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:17 pm

SoulSeeker
Welcome to SSX and SSX Neocron :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:46 pm

Inquisitor
Honesty is the most important part of it. Tell us what it is and why, and if MS says its ok for NC, then, cool :)

The rule, as it is, is to prevent competition INSIDE the group as well as promote honesty within the group.

Welcome :)
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:30 pm

Scorpius
Heh thought I cleared this multiclanning thing up a while back for Superfresh. People have short memorys me thinks....... ;D
Anyways glad u made it to the forums now MS give the lad access to the members forum..... :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:58 pm

M.Steiner
Should have access to the members-only forum now. :)

Return to “Neocron”