active NC players, characters

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

active NC players, characters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:42 am

Phrank T Phish
allright, im ingame. been on for most of the afternoon, and not seen a single SSX to sign me up. so i figured i would find out exactly how many there are...

my main characters were deleted (for god only knows what reason) so ive had to re-roll all my toons. i stripped my old clan appt and got a bit of gear to tide me over and have been exploring the dome a little. anyway...

who is playing NC atm, and what are you called?

i have:

Phrank Phish: rifle SPY
Mendelson Shape: APU
Daughter Of None: PPU
Stalking Butler: TANK

exact same rig as got deleted in re-activation, just as noobs now :-/
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:39 am

SSX-Biggie
I'll find you ingame. PM me to let me know when you'll be on and I'll set you up :)
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:47 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I've been on a few days, haven't seen anyone to recruit me yet either. Im still in the old clan with some chars and clanless with others (since TgRangers disbanded), keeping an eye out whenever I logon though.

Still got my original three, you all know me ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:43 pm

SSX-Biggie
Anubis wrote:I've been on a few days, haven't seen anyone to recruit me yet either. Im still in the old clan with some chars and clanless with others (since TgRangers disbanded), keeping an eye out whenever I logon though.

I keep logging on to check if you're on... I guess I'll try to catch you on AIM...
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:04 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SSX-Biggie wrote:
Anubis wrote:I've been on a few days, haven't seen anyone to recruit me yet either. Im still in the old clan with some chars and clanless with others (since TgRangers disbanded), keeping an eye out whenever I logon though.

I keep logging on to check if you're on... I guess I'll try to catch you on AIM...
Whether Im on NC or not I'm always connected to AIM. When I'm online I'm generally on as my APU (Anubite) atm, since I left him at around /10 when I left and am focusing on getting him to the same level as Lordanubis. :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:25 am

SSX-Biggie
Phrank-- Anubis is inclan now and has the Rank to recruit you if I'm not on.

Anubis-- If I'm not on, please put Phrank at a level to recruit others. Thanks!

-Mike
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:47 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Gotcha :) Redownload finished 10 mins ago, bout to reinstall now. See you in there :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:57 am

Gryphon
:D

I started a new acct last night - Fuminaire - Fallen Angels - Terra :)

He's a rifle spy.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:48 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Gryphon wrote::D

He's a rifle spy.
I'll probably be online as Anubite atm as Im trying to lvl him. If I'm not online when you login come and slap me around on IRC and I'll log and clan you :)

The old gang is slowly coming back! Yey! Just eeks, Del, and Rick to go and we'll be in the same position we were in a few months ago ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:30 pm

SSX-Biggie
Gryphon wrote::D

He's a rifle spy.
Lovely! Can't wait to see you ingame :)
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:58 am

Gryphon
Juts like I remembered it too - easy to get yer feet on the ground and get on with things thanks to the huge amount of tradeskilers we got.

Glad to see that everyone still works together too :)

Going ingame :D
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

Return to “Neocron”