I hate to do it, but ........

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

I hate to do it, but ........

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Ozany
the purge of non active members in SS-X EvE has begun.

Basis: Alliance participation requirements desire as near 100% ratio of fleets participated in vice corp numbers (ie. if we had 5 pilots each in 6 fleets thru the week that would be a raw 30, but with a corp number (counting alts) over 70 = <50%)

I have not kicked anyone that has said they are returning in the near future, only kicked members that have not logged in since the late part of 2010. I have not kicked known alts of active players from the earlier periods either. But we should look at whether or not they serve a useful purpose. I plan to transfer all items from my personal alts in low sec that were POS keeping and dock them up and boot them this weekend.

I have held off as long as I possibly can, but alliance leadership is pushing to get numbers up and are looking at corp fines and probationary periods if certain levels are not met (as of the last I heard anyways, why take chances). I do not want a strain placed on active membership to make up for those that have not been in game for years.

Any returning members will be welcomed back with laser light shows outside station :lol:

Oz

Re: I hate to do it, but ........

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 am

SL33PY
Hey Oz,

Dismiss Kogymo for now as well. When my bro comes back we can easily get him back in. I'll let him know, he'll understand

S

Re: I hate to do it, but ........

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:44 am

Ozany
Rgr, Kogymo is now removed. I have not gotten too far into the 2010 time frame yet, trying to go thru carefully and make sure I do nto strand anyone in a bad location and all that.

Oz

Return to “EvE Online”