Operation Help Japan (PSYCH!!!)

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Operation Help Japan (PSYCH!!!)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:41 am

Molgia
Hello SSX,

I've been away for a while now...mostly because I was playing too much then went on vacation and realized I was playing too much...but also now because I've been deployed to Japan to help out "Humanitarian" efforts for almost a month now with no real end in sight. I don't have internet access except when I hit land as I'm on an MSC ship and they have the internet pretty much locked down, except that I can check my bank account and the navy websites. So if I have been around during the last month then my account was probably hacked and you should kick me from corp immediatley. I've been taking lots of pics so I'll post some of the better ones when I get back from this mess and I'll also let ya'll know when I return.

With Love from Japan.
Molgia
I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Re: Operation Help Japan (PSYCH!!!)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Ozany
You have not been hacked nor kicked from corp (yet). Good luck on your adventures over there. From what I hear from others I know that got sent there, its a real mess. We are cleaning house a little in EvE, but thats mostly to get our numbers closer to realistic in corp so we can get participation percentages up (alliance participation requirements).

Oz

Re: Operation Help Japan (PSYCH!!!)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 am

Stracius
Bring me back some pantsu.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “EvE Online”