Rock Div Wallet

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Rock Div Wallet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:59 am

Stracius
This first part is mainly for all the players who took part in living out in WH space, our POS "Rock".

We've since shut down the tower and moved everything out except the tower itself and a few modules *cough cough*. The SSXHole chat has also been closed, or at least I don't use it anymore - huzzah for less chat windows! I've been slowly (think: freighter) moving all of our corp assets to our newest home out in Nullsec, and am almost finished. However, we are left with the corp wallet division we set up specifically for our operations out in wormhole space, Rock Division.

I'm personally of the mind to transfer all ISK back to the main wallet since most, if not all, of our current players are also moving out to nullsec. If we're all in one place, there's no need to split up our funds for the foreseeable future. I've been hoping to catch our other members with access to the wallet to confer with them regarding this (Kj and Win), but haven't seen much of them online. If anyone has other (sane) ideas about what we should do with the division's assets, do speak up now. I'll transfer everything over come Sunday if I don't hear otherwise.

We also need to think about corp spending, and the new need for an income to pay our alliance dues. As always, we will have a corp hangar with modules in it to help our newer players get up and running. However, the corp can't fund some of the more expensive items: high end ammunition, crystals (mining and laser), and t2 modules. At least, not unless we get our income higher than our spending. Any ideas on achieving this will also be welcome. Our alliance dues are 120m isk a month (soon to be 140), which, while extremely low by the standards of other alliance charges, is still enough to eventually empty our wallet.

Personal donations to corp assets are great (whether mission/bounty tax at 10%, various equipment, or ore), but I'd like to see a more organized system so we don't end up with a small handful of players overworking themselves to keep us out in 0.0 space. And no, it's not really an issue right now; I'm trying to think of our long-term operations. No pew with no home to come back to.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Rock Div Wallet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Ozany
The 10% corp tax and personal donations of 10% on mining yields and other non-ccp taxable endevours has done well for us in the past. I would like to see this continue to be the case. I do not wish to have any other mandatory requirements, as we all play when we can and for the good of the team.

That being said, I would like to see more people out here for mining and PVE ratting. The standard anom running group can pull in hundreds of millions in a single night if organised (tanks, DPS, looter/salvagers) and the corp wallet will easily keep up. It has been a little slow lately (wallet growth that is) based on the back to back deployments, but we are a good group of friends of various experience levels, and we can easily overcome this.

I would also like to throw out there, we need a corp goal. Short term and long term. Other than potential recruiting of friends and family, I would like to hear suggestions on things we can do as a team. Maybe a corp build project, wallet level, or anything else you all would like to see.

Ozany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 am

Kon
How many people are still current, regular players? Oz mentioned inviting friends and family into the game. Do you guys do any active recruitment of people already playing, who might be looking for a different experience? I think that would probably be the best way to boost the corp's income without increasing the demands on current members, and would be better for the group as a whole in basically every way possible.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:16 pm

SL33PY
I have been on the mining side of things and also I could do some salvaging and stuffs, so write me down if we ever get to do some ratting in team

I would love to do that

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Stracius
Alright. On the 21st I went ahead and transferred the isk to the main wallet and took note of the new amount. I just happened to look at the corp's main wallet today and saw it had reverted to its original amount. That 3 billion isk I transferred over went poof.

Upon auditing the main wallet, I saw the full amount was withdrawn on the 25th by Winbrian from the corp wallet into his character's account, 'Jameswin'. No details listed on the transaction, no prior discussion that I was made privy to. And especially no notification of this action anywhere on our forums. Anywhere. Which pisses me off the most. If you disagreed with my action of transferring it, all you had to do was say so. To yank it all out without a word otherwise... Yeah, I'm not happy.

That money did not belong to any one single person, hence its existence in the corp's wallet; care to explain? If there's a desire to see it split up among participating members, I'm more than happy to discuss it amongst *everyone* in Rock that worked for it. If you thought it should remain where it was, please say so. I don't even want to think of the extremely remote possibility that someone selfishly thought it belonged to a single person, or I may go ballistic (I'm desperately trying to ignore that potential 10%(ish) tax donation of 275m isk to the corp I noted that was put back into the wallet immediately afterward).

I expect a logical, well written response containing the reason and/or reasons leading to the aforementioned action. Soon. Handling of the corp's money requires responsibility and obligation - everyone has a say in how it is spent, invested, or moved (hence, my post here). Let Ozany know if you feel you cannot maintain that level of responsibility in the future. If this was a simple slip up, that's fine - people do that (except me, I'm perfect).

On a side note, I finally figured out how to directly xfer isk between wallet divisions - I thought it was a rather huge pain in the ass to move it using T'falkre as a placeholder. This stuff needs to be slightly more user-friendly. If it seemed inappropriate that I used a character to move it, I apologize. All isk was accounted for - until just recently, that is.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Stracius
On another note:

Killjoy > oh.. I know what the <censored> happened
Killjoy > oops
Killjoy > I meant to transfer from KJs main account not the corp account
Killjoy > definietly wasn't mean to come from corp
Killjoy > haahha
Killjoy > okay.. moving it back

I hadn't realized that rock was supposed to have 6.7 bil isk in it, though I had been wondering about a journal entry showing a 3.6 bil withdrawal by him prior to the transfer.

That's one mystery solved.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Stracius
Winbrian wrote:I didn't see the post, i rarely check the forums
Second mystery solved. Apparently Win saw Kj's withdrawl and thought that meant the both of them were splitting the entire wallet :blank: Aaaand now you know why we have forums. Communication is lovely. When it happens.

As I said earlier, I've no problem with splitting up the wallet to go back to the members who invested in it. I will have a problem with the assumption that only two members did so, however. I'm going to leave it at that as this has long since turned into a long-ass soliloquy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm

winbrian
So this is the forums? Super cool!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 am

SL33PY
Stracius wrote:soliloquy
soli whatchamacallit?

I don't get big words :p

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:03 am

Kon
:lol:

Communication is always a nice thing to have within an organization. Glad to hear it was finally all sorted out, thanks to the groundbreaking modern technology of the internet forum. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 am

Stracius
If by "thanks to..." you mean "had absolutely nothing to do with, but made for great s**ts and giggles for everyone else", then yep. Definitely.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 am

Kon
Oh, wow. I thought your initial quote from Win was from a forum post that I invented in my head to make sense of the whole situation. Hooray for ingame communication, I suppose! Carry on.

Return to “EvE Online”