Gathering

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Gathering

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 am

Caligstar
Hello fellas

I was hoping that we could come to a conclusion on a date/time for all of us to be online together. I was hoping that we could form a fleet and maybe roam around looking for some action.

Let me know if we can do this. It would be a nice change than our daily routines.

Calig

Re: Gathering

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Ozany
Sounds good to me. Do you want this to be WS or DWS roam, or would you prefer a 0.0. Is this a PvP or anomoly roam (or combo). We also have the option of doing a Lvl 4 or 5 mission day and split the rewards/LP if you like.

What you guys think? :confused:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Caligstar
I would like to do some PvP or some lvl 4 - 5 sleeper sites. Either or.

Calig

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 pm

SSX-Killjoy
I am all up for a joint roam... The bigger issue in this case is not whether we are all up for it, it is more along the lines of where to go and what to do.

We consistently have WHs in Rock that go to Null sec and Dangerous Wormhole Space (DWS). We don't have consistent WHs to other things. So planning something outside of a null sec or dws romp is going to be hit or miss. We have tried to do DWS site runs. We have so far managed to end up in a tie with the Sleepers. Although with a 4th Drake to help out, and Oz running his logistics ship, we probably stand a much better chance. Might actually have the firepower to start taking out the DWS combat sites. So I am definitely up for that.

In terms of PvP though, I am betting that a null sec run would be more easy to find and tackle players. However not everyone can fly a stealth bomber so it might be a lot of wait and see.

For me a good time is Tuesdays or Thursdays (as I am home all day) or Saturdays. Most nights I am free, but friday and sunday nights are generally pick up/drop off of the kids so my schedule is up in the air.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:25 am

Stracius
SB roam would be fun, but yeah I don't think Calig has the skills for that yet. I'm up for just about anything, but trick is the time. I've classes most nights, and I expect I will be out of state for the duration of the holiday break.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Ozany
The weekend is rapidly approaching, my time on the weekdays and weekends is limited to mostly evening EST as long as the wife doesn't have anything else planned for us to do. And with the holiday store hours, when I am done with the USN job, I help the wife in her store, so easily not available til after say 5-6 PM EST.

A roam in 0.0 or a DWS anom/site run sounds fun, doesn't need to be SB's, we could do a drake wing or mix up a set of drakes and tacklers or something. Most of all, we need to know who will be on when, so we can determine what ships and skill sets are available.

Ozany

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:51 am

Caligstar
Lets do it. Maybe our neighbors wanna join too. It was fun doing a massive C5 site last night, well actually 5 of them. But it was a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:03 am

Stracius
Sorry for no replies. Meant to tell you guys I was leaving to go out of town last friday evening, but slipped my mind :nervous: . I'll have to join the gathering after I return, which will be around the 28th or so... if I don't end up going out of town again for another week :lol: . I do a lot of travelling for a broke univ student.

And yes, that fleet with EMBU was quite fun. I'll have to tweak my setup for a more DPS build if we go on a c5 romp with them again - those sleepers gave all their love to those logistics ships.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “EvE Online”