Invasion part Deux

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Invasion part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:45 am

Stracius
We got a crew that just moved in from a Deadly space wormhole, setting up a large minmatar control tower in Rock. We may want to do something about this ASAP.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Invasion part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 am

Stracius
If you can be online tomorrow (AIM, IRC, in-game, or otherwise), please let us know when. Currently we have a Ceasefire with Eternal Bionic Maiden Unchained [EMBU] until we consider the alliance they've requested. They've got a POS set up at planet 11 moon 1, please avoid it for now. Gathering Tree BM in the can is their tower.

From what I've gathered, they're more or less a group of co-workers that plays 1-2 times a week together, and have moved from hisec to w-space running class 4's. They're now wishing to do 5's, but mostly make use of the Nullsec WH we have as they learn about 0.0 space; considering moving into Null w/ the recent release of Dominion. More details at meeting.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Invasion part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Ozany
I will try to be on in my normal time periods of around 1700-2300 or so EST. All depends on how busy the store is and what time I can get home.

Return to “EvE Online”