I won't be in the game for a while, but...

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

I won't be in the game for a while, but...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:55 pm

SL33PY
I want to, really.

The only thing is that my wife and I are constructing our second house atm and most of my free time / all of my resources go into that project. Once time and funds becomes more available I will, because I just have to, join you in space.

I'm so intrigued by the game, I just have to get in.. someday

If you guys insists it's not expensive, and I don't necessarily need to put in tons of hours into it, I might reconsider dropping in faster.

Re: I won't be in the game for a while, but...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Stracius
Heh, I have a little bit of an idea of where you're coming from; completely understandable. Good luck and finish soon :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:38 pm

SL33PY
I think with New Eden, if I can schedule my training trough it, I'll join up. I mean, I'm already spending my time on facebook on the most ridiculous things first when I'm at work.

If I can plan out my character leveling trough the web, then I can log in when I have time to spend

Sounds like a plan :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Ozany
With the new training queue, you can schedule your training starts during the next 24 hour perio. Just put a skill at the end of the queue that will extend long enough for you to be able to get back on and reset your training again. You can set it up such that your short skills will compound thru the day and then put a multi day skill at the end. WHen you get back in, you can pause the long skill, reset for more short skills to train and then put the long skill at the end again. This has to be done through the eve client, but I know they have been working towards a mobile app to be able to do that from a mobile device. It will be coming Soon(tm).

Look forwards to seeing you in game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:59 am

SL33PY
Good to hear that, I'll have to think about it.

And then I have to get approval of my wife of course :sweat:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 pm

SL33PY
When I get in the game, is there anything specific that I need to know when creating my character, so that I get to start as close as I can with you guys? Both alliance and location wise of course

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 am

Stracius
Nope, not really. Choosing Gallente might put you a bit closer to a corp station so we can get you joined up, but not so much closer that I'd seriously consider that race for that reason alone. Pick whatever suits your fancy :) Just give us a bit of a heads up so we can expect you.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:00 am

Ozany
Like Strac said, any will do. We have offices in Amarr and Gallente space, but any racial startup will put you close enough to an office that it doesn't matter. Equipment and ships and the like as far as knowledge base goes is spread out, so we can offer ideas dependant on the way you want to play based on your race. Its all up to you really,each race has its benefits and detractors. I would suggest reading the info on the eve site to make an informed decision, or tap our shoulder on IRC and get a discussion going if you are still undecided after the reading.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:32 pm

SL33PY
Ozany wrote:..., or tap our shoulder on IRC and get a discussion going if you are still undecided after the reading.
I will definitly do that, after reading some more on the racial specifics oc

Return to “EvE Online”