Killboard ~ Ozany

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Killboard ~ Ozany

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 am

M.Steiner
I was just reading my IRC log back and noticed you were fiddling around with a banner for the killboard site Oz. I must have been playing Red Faction Guerrilla MP at the time so apologies for not responding to Anny's pokes hehe

Feel free to use this! :thumb:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6089/killboard.jpg
Enjoy :)

(I should probably have PM'd this to you but i thought you'd spot it here sooner, plus not everyone has the notifications turned on)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Killboard ~ Ozany

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 am

Stracius
Since I don't think he'll notice this post for a few days, I'll pop in and say thanks - lol. He seems to have taken the banner from this site and shrunk it down sufficiently. I'll point the one you made out to him though. I likes it much better.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I knew we kept you around for something ;)

Seriously though, thanks MS. Tis exactly what I was hoping you could do with it for Oz! Tis much appreciated.

On another note, Oz - do you want the Navigation Link for the group on our homepage changing to link to the Killboard? Currently it just links to this forum, but I was thinking you might want to use the Killboard as a 'Group Site' of sorts and link back to the forum from there? It's no hassle to change, so just shout if you want it doing - either here or on IRC, where you can usually catch me unless I'm asleep.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:21 pm

M.Steiner
nps!
Made a couple of adjustments to it as well (just personalising it a tad more). Looks even better now.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 am

Ozany
Fits perfectly, even goes with the color scheme and size. Thank you for the modifications, and I must say it looks great. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 am

Ozany
On a side note, anyone able to tell me how to make my signature work as a Sig vice a URL link??? I am still too new to this stuff hehe :confused:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 am

Whizbang
use [img] tags instead of [url] tags. That should fix your problem.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:36 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Mechanus wrote:use [img] tags instead of [url] tags. That should fix your problem.
That is how you *would* do it, but Image Sigs are not allowed on our boards at the present time. Fahd hasn't finished porting the mod that allows people to turn them on or off yet, so to be fair to the large number of people who don't want to see them I have turned them off in the Admin Control Panel.

Sorry about that :blank:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Ozany
I tried the IMG tag at first and ran into the image problem so went to the URL tag. If they are turned off, makes perfect sense as to why it didn't work properly hehe. I guess I am getting the hang of this after all :lol:

Return to “EvE Online”