Taking some time for Corp specific mining...

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Taking some time for Corp specific mining...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:12 pm

SSX-Killjoy
Good Morning,

We have some BPCs for covetors and retrievers. However what we need is minerals. With the latest belt disappearing sometime today I would like to see if I can get pledges from people as to willingness to take a couple hours and mine some less fiscally rewarding mins from when the next belt appears. It would seem early evenings are the best time for everyone to participate, so I will attempt to plan a time thusly.

Any thoughts welcome.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.

Re: Taking some time for Corp specific mining...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:14 pm

SSX-Killjoy
Oh I should point out, this would be non-profit as these mins will go directly to the corps manufacturing of additional equipment and ships. If this goes well we may arrange a few more for gas and what not as well. I don't want to require too much time from everyone, considering we all have busy schedules. But as I understand we only have 3 days to mine the 'roids once they appear. So don't want to waste an opportunity to not have to buy mins..

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Ozany
I have discussed this with KJ on vent. I will be supplying an assembly array at some point in the near future to allow for the builds in Sirius. This is a good idea, considering our recent losses, would make sense to me to have corp assetts to be used for the mining ops since it can be quite a chore to transport a new mining vessel to the system depending on access points.

You can count on me to attempt to be there for the ops. However, I do have a mini-vacation coming up the first week in june and gonna have grandkids visiting from out of state for most of june so my play time may not be as great as it is atm. Might not be able to get on due to spending quality time with them (I only get the chance once or twice a year due to military commitments)

Oz

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Zephir
Corp mining ops are fine by me.

BTW Can you build me a Myrmidon as well as the Hyperion :)

Zeph.
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:42 am

SSX-Killjoy
Oz, definitely family first.. I will have my kids all of june so I will be busy myself. I believe I am the only one on west coast time, so I will try to keep in mind the time change as well to try and make them more at late night than during the day. :)

Zeph, just got to bring the BPCs or BPOs in, and and I am sure Oz can take care of the rest. Although I imagine that those will require a bit more minerals than we will be able to mine in a such a short time period. Perhaps I can find some additional time and mine some extra on the side for you.

:)

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:59 am

Stracius
Haha, I don't think he meant for them to be built in Sirius, Judd. I certainly don't mind donating time for a mining op. I'm fairly flexible with time atm, just let me know when you'd like to do it and I should be able to get there.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Thunderbird
I'm more than happy to participate...should I prep mining barge skills when I'm next able? (cause I can train for them, but do not have any yet) ;)

Note that I'm on vacation until Tuesday, so won't be around to help out with anything until after that point.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:09 am

Ozany
I can handle a myrm and hyp builds, just need to know if you want them in Sirius or someplace else to start. I am in the process of getting a ship assembly array out in Sirius in the very near future, but as time is running out on me before I leave on tuesday to go to tennessee. I will be back the following week, but with the grandkids. I have eve loaded on the wifes laptop, If i get time I will try and pop in while on our trip.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:52 am

Stracius
Ah, enjoy your vacation ya big lummox (unless you really end up missing us that much). I don't believe we're doing anything that is time-sensitive, but don't be surprised if you come back to equipment hangars full of ore ;D
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “EvE Online”