So all you space cadets...

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

So all you space cadets...

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Whizbang
How many of SSX are active in EO? I just recently persuaded some of the 57th to join and I made a Corp for use in the Verge Vendor region. Think we have about 5 subs and then a few more on trial accounts.

Was wondering how many of you guys play, what sort of activity you guys have, where you all are based out of, etc. We're relatively small as a Corp so it would be nice to make some friends out there.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Re: So all you space cadets...

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Stracius
Hi Mechanus. Nice to see foreign relations extending into multiple games :)

Check the stickies and announcements for some of the info; the roster should be up to date. We have between five and seven active members by my last count, and we're based out of Mies with several POSs (thanks mainly to Ozany, I believe). We seem to be mainly industrial focused, but the aforementioned Oz can probably give you better info as to our goings on. Personally I'm mission-whor, err, carebear-ing until I finish some combat skills, then I'll probably join some of our allies in their fights when I'm not helping the corp.

Feel free to pop into the SSX_PUBLIC channel and chat, you all are welcome there. We have a few other friends from other corps that hang around in there too, but don't mind them if they look a little shady :D
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Whizbang
Nice to see a response. :)

We're split between industrialists and fighters. My main is a combat pilot while my alt is industrial-based. I know we have one other industrialist and a miner and then a few combat pilots. Our current goal is to build up a mineral store sizable enough to allow production of the BPO stores I have procured over my time in EVE. Currently I'm sitting on about 360 BPOs and then about 100 or so BPCs.

I'll look to add your public channel when I log in and see if maybe we can possibly set up some mutually beneficial deals. It's hard to do low sec mining without a good security wing. ;)

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:13 am

Stracius
Ozany seems to have fallen out of the habit of checking the forums. I'll kick him over here when next I see him, or Zephir, if you don't catch us in-game first. I don't think it should be too hard to work something out :cool:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Zephir
I check the forums pretty regularly :)

I'm just an infrequent poster :shake:

Besides, you gave him the required info :)

Haven't been on much this week due to RL issues, but should be on this evening and of course I have a 3 day weekend thanks to memorial day, so I should be on for most of the weekend :)

Need to find some Arkonor, so I can finish paying back Oz. Oh and I need to borrow some ISK from Oz for a ship and stuff. Then I'll need to find more Arkonor to pay back OZ...............................
"You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese." - Spaced (1999)

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Whizbang
Seems like a lot of the things you do are a means to paying back Oz... :lol:

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Futile Resistance
Mechanus wrote:Seems like a lot of the things you do are a means to paying back Oz... :lol:
Yea, the tab they've run up with Oz lasts him well into the next few expansions.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:23 am

Stracius
Futile Resistance wrote:
Mechanus wrote:Seems like a lot of the things you do are a means to paying back Oz... :lol:
Yea, the tab they've run up with Oz lasts him well into the next few expansions.

That's ok. Digr could pay it off many times over and still have pocket change for one or few titans. He's our fallback option :D

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Ozany
Well, after the mining op we did yesterday, netting over 800,000 m3 in ore (consisting mostly of arkonor and bistot), some debs are paid in full. I paid out over 180M isk to the miners to consolidate the ore. Our POS refining array will be busy for a while. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Whizbang
I'm jealous. I'm having to buy all of our Megacyte for production runs requiring such. I'd love to be able to have a few low sec Mining Ops for my Corp to help compensate the money I'm spending on that bloody expensive stuff. :smack:

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Whizbang
Here's a question for you. Is there a way to audit Corp hangers to see what has been deposited and what has been removed? I thought I knew of a way but it seems I was mistaken.

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:23 am

Thunderbird
I can't think of any ways other than secure or station cans with audit logs, but as I'm not a director, there may be hidden stuff that I lack access to.

Return to “EvE Online”