Back on board

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Back on board

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Ozone
Hey folks. Well, I gave up WoW a while back and was looking for a decent MMO so I decided to reactivate my Eve account. First time around I just sorta ran back and forth missions, nothing exciting, so I dropped it after a month. Gonna give it a go for anouther month or two and see if I can bury myself in the storylines and get involved in a few things.

My primary character is still there, think he's got a cruiser with 4 or 5 combat drones atm, name of Cryptovolan. As I've forgotten how to play I'm going to let some of his skills build while I reacquaint myself to the game with a new toon, will drop name info once I get him up and running.

Saying that, what's the current roll call? Anyone got an SSX coalition going on?

Oz
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: Back on board

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Stracius
Ozone wrote:My primary character is still there, think he's got a cruiser with 4 or 5 combat drones atm, name of Cryptovolan. As I've forgotten how to play I'm going to let some of his skills build while I reacquaint myself to the game with a new toon, will drop name info once I get him up and running.

:lol: I had that same problem. I haven't played since late '03 though :p . I guess roll call does need to be updated, doesn't it? Well, at the moment I can confirm Ozany, Zephir (Yves), T-bird are playing, and recently joined up are myself (Aldayne) and Killjoy (again). Winbrian (Jameswin)'s also playing, but he's multi-clanning it up - something about spying on us for his corp and that we're too boring, doesn't like our style of high-heels... you know, the usual excuses.

I didn't last 4 months with WoW. Did slightly better with FFXI, and then LotRO (which I'm still kinda playing). Now I'm back here again.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Ozone
Pretty much same on the MMO front here, played WoW, beta'd LotR, Hellgate and PotBS, then ended up right back in EVE, guess that says somethin.

Anyways, I drop an updated Roll call topic. Is there an SSX corporation going at the moment?
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Stracius
why of course. I stuck up an announcement with the channel info you can join to find/chat with us. Other than that, if you'd like to join up just head over to the Mies system and clicky on the apply button at the corp office there in the Duvolle Labs station.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “EvE Online”