Chabaca2000 still playing?

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Chabaca2000 still playing?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:37 pm

JonnyDoH
Hey all. Been a long time.

Last time I played, I handed over my main to Chabaca2000. Is he still playing the game? A friend of mine started playing Eve online and I've felt the compunction to try and help her out. If my main is free, I'll jump on Junren to fly some loops around her and show her the ropes. If not, I'll start up my secondary account again or a guest pass.

Thanks in advance!

--Jonathan

(Formerly the player behind Junren, but have long since passed him to another)
Junren (80 Druid on Sentinels, Horde)
Junnui (60 druid) on Gorgonnash (retired)

Re: Chabaca2000 still playing?

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:22 am

Stracius
I've yet to see anyone named Chabaca running about, I'll check their status next time I'm online. If your main is Junren, however, Ozany's been having a blast with him. Dressing Jun up in female minmatar attire, lipstick, high-heels, and going out to all the low-sec bars. You know, normal stuff.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:39 am

Ozany
OK, Chabaca2000 is Chevaliers email name. Junren is still active and training, currently in wormhole space doing exploration/scouting of signatures in the system. He is also being used as a maintainer in the system such that we can always locate an entrance to the system. If we all leave, he stays behind so our pos does not get lost in the never ending relocating entrance wormholes. If you desire use of him I am sure Chev would not have a problem with it, but I would like to give him a heads up since he is covering the account. I just use it with his permission for corp activities pretty much. Can send you contact info via PM if you like.

Ozany

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:47 am

JonnyDoH
Hey, Oz! Nah, that's okay. I trust you folks to be putting Junren to good use (especially for Corp activities and the like) (well, except for the high heels and such). I'm actually heartened to hear that you guys are still using him to good effect. Makes me glad that the year I played didn't go to waste. XD

I have a secondary account I never really played beyond two weeks, but was making into a miner account. I can probably activate that one.

Thanks guys. If I do jump back in I'll leave a message here with the new character name. Say hello to Chev and all the rest for me. Been a long time. :thumb:
Junren (80 Druid on Sentinels, Horde)
Junnui (60 druid) on Gorgonnash (retired)

Return to “EvE Online”