New Expansion coming in March

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

New Expansion coming in March

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:16 am

Ozany
Just read a EvE Press release from the news channel in the login screen. The new expansion is coming in March. Click the link below for details.

http://www.eveonline.com/pressreleases/ ... leaseID=52

If I didn't do it right could someone please help me :confused:

Ozany
Edit: Looks like I got it right on the first try. :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Kon
I tried the trial version quite some time ago, and I enjoyed what little I experienced a lot. And call me crazy, but the fact that they are releasing a boxed version in stores again is very enticing to me. Once again, I find myself keeping an eye on EVE. Now that my financial situation is a lot better, and I have a great new PC, I'm hoping that I can finally get into this game.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 am

Ozany
Glad to hear about your situation mate. You are still in the SSX in EvE whenever you decide to return. Even have the same title. Will be waiting to see you even if its only for a trial epriod. They were offering an enticement period not too long ago for returning players to reactivate accounts for a re-try of the game. I would have to refer you to the http://www.Eve-online.comsite for info as I am not sure if it is still being offered though.
Ozany

Re: New Expansion coming in March

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Ozany
Been playing the new expansion on the test server. They have gotten most of the bugs worked out that I can see so far. The new systems they have entered are awesome. Sleeper technology and the reverse engineering I have not played too much with ... yet.

Scanning has undergone drastic changes to a triangulation based system vice the chance based it had before. Takes a little getting used to and trial and error, but, I have gotten it down to around 3-5 minutes for the easy localles and around 10 minutes for harder to hit sites. A little more trial and error and I should have those down too.

The wormhole space injects cosmic interferences that can help or hurt your ship, the last one I went into nearly doubled my shields and with my gang bonuses, I went from 13k to 22.5K shields and a command ship with 80% + resists all around :D Made them easy to tank. even had 3 Battleships on me at one point, they were chewing thru the tank, but with a little assistance from a gang mate, we took them down. All in all, the site we ran would have been worth around 100M so its gonna be lucrative if any want to help.

Apocrypha goes live this week on tuesday. As always, have a long skill in play before patch day.

Ozany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Ozany
Apocrypha has been deployed, including a couple of hot fixes. Markers are in flux with the sleeper/wormhole loot very inflated. I spent a few hours in one W-Space and have the loot on market for over 850M Isk, if it actually goes for that, I will be surprised, but expect it to deflate to about half that value.

I am considering an adventure for us as a corp. I have been playin with the numbers and looking into the logistics of a W-Space POS. I know a couple of corps doing that already, but they are a larger group and also in an alliance. A small tower would not be too hard to sustain and fund for myself as my other ventures could easily cover it. I will just have to maintain a scanning ship inside the W-Space to locate the Wormholes to Empire space everytime they shift, which is at least daily.

If any are interested, or have suggestions, respond in here or send me a mail in game. W-Space is 0.0 and local chat window will not show you in system unless you type somethin there. However, with the new scanning system, you can be found rather quickly if the uy knows what he is doing. As it stands, I have not lost any ships in there, but even a fully loaded ship loss is nothing compared to the potential for billions of isk from the ratting of sleepers and gas cloud harvesting. :thumb:

Looking forward to any inputs. Ozany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Fenavian
Well I have made it a point to stay out of 0.0 space regardless the risk. But as it stand I don't mind if you guys want to move things there. Just be prepared when the pirates come. :)

Return to “EvE Online”