I hear the stars...

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

I hear the stars...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:21 pm

JonnyDoH
And they call to me! Especially with the new patch, all the fixins and a brand spankin new capital ORE processing ship! Sounds nifty!

So when I mentioned that I was giving my account away I meant it-- I won't be coming back for Junren. I might try and activate my secondary account (she was a miner before I quit that account) if it's still around; question is, how about you guys? XD

Looks like you are. Anywise, if I hop back on I'll send a message. Just kinda dipping the toe in the water and seeing what bites.
Junren (80 Druid on Sentinels, Horde)
Junnui (60 druid) on Gorgonnash (retired)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:20 am

Ozany
hey Jonny, good to hear from you. As always, you are welcome if and when you return. Currently the new ORE ship looks to be more of a mining command ship. Extra bonuses associated with mining ops and the links to go with. As far as a proccessing ship, it can only compress the ore to a fraction of its size to be able to hold a great deal of ore. You still require a POS refinery or station refinery to reproccess the ore to mins. Still looking into whether or not it would be feasible for our corp to get one, as we are still a small group comprised of many time zones. Wedge is back now from his summer jaunts working heavy equipment, I am in and out of shiftwork for my ship being built, Chev and Jun are doing good with ship productions and what not. He and I both have carriers, and Wedge is looking into it atm trying to see if he wants a carrier or just save up for the big boy titans hehe. Anyways, Chev and I have taken a hold up in 0.0 doing some ratting, mining and a little explroations as well. I found a site last week that netted me a couple of interface BPC's that in the end could make me around 300-500M in profits if I can build them. The variance is based on if I can find the skill needed or have to pay the close to 200M to buy the skill. Anyways, drop us a line in game or on here and we will gladly pick you back up if you want.
Ozany (Aka Triple D) :D

Return to “EvE Online”