Ayka - level 16 Shaman

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Ayka - level 16 Shaman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Nuku
What's your character's name?

Ayka

What got you started playing WoW?

A friend let me try a character on their account, and I've been hooked since then.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

I heard about the guild through Futile Resistance, and I believe this is the right guild for me because of the reasons listed in the sticky: trust, loyalty, and flexibility. I have always heard horror stories from friends about how they'll be kicked out of their guild if they aren't present every night at 8pm to raid or something. It would be really nice to find a community to play with.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

I currently do not know anyone in the guild.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them?

I was in a tiny guild on a rp server a year ago (can't remember the name). It fell apart after a month due to lack of active members.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

No.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

Enjoyable community and not being threatened to be kicked out if I don't devote my life to WoW. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:32 pm

undrin
Please feel free to whisper one of the officers in game for an invite.

Lillith, Leapha, Jaysen, Nerwin, Jonisrahl, Moonwatcher, Auravil, Soulbiter, Andakt........
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”