Hi guys. Ozone here.

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Hi guys. Ozone here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:57 am

Ozone
Been going a bit crazy with schooling, but am past the first of two major humps. Last few months have been a bit over the top (did 6 midterms last week, finishing 6 this week, the 2 more next week).

Anyways, hope everyone's groovie. With some free time approaching, I've gone and done a silly thing. Picked up a used copy of WoW (American version this time) with a 27 warrior thrown in as bonus (bleh).

Anyways, I got no idea what this warriors name is or server he's on, so I'll probably be starting out brand spankin new. Was wonderin if, when I get this thing loaded up, I might be able to continue in my SSX Murloc killing career on this side of the Atlantic.

Two quick questions. Heard about the breakup of the Euro clan (gonna go check some posts now), is US clan still going strong? Also, what's the scoop on Crusade, you guys playing it (eg, worth picking up)?

Hope everyone's as groovie as can be and hope to catch up with a lot of ya soon.

A semi-on break Oz.

/Oz wipes brow, hoping that the school excuse covered up for the time in the 'home' followed by the treatments for the nasty infection picked up in Taiwan.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:43 pm

lili
well not the standard post but it'll do for now. Yes ssx US is still around. We are on Mannoroth. Just pm anybody who's on and they can find you an officer. (me personally will be on either pocky or babydolly) You are welcome to get to know us over vent as well. we use 2.3 any other questions you can pm me or post or talk to us in game.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:58 pm

Inquisitor
Hey Oz, what server you on in LOTRO?

Check the forums here ;)

I return you to your WoW recruiting. Oz is a good one, I'll vouch if you need any character references :)
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:10 am

Ozone
lili,

Soz for the odd request post. Ran with the SSX on the WoW Euro servers and been up with the DHL crew for a while. Didn't mean to come across as 'barging in' in any way, shape or form, just sorta the way I post.

I was a bit knocked out from exams and a bit over-exhuberant that I received a US copy of WoW and have some free time. Please note that I wasn't saying "Hi, I'm here and I'm in", as it may have come across. It was actually a way of saying, "Hi, my Mom has let me out for a bit, do you mind if I play with you guys". No offence or arrogance was intended, I assure you.

When I mentioned catching up, and posted the details of the past year, it was sort of an apology for being out of contact for a bit with any of the US crew I know who might have read the WoW link and who don't regularly check the general forum (I do this a lot with the DHL crew as well, schedule is a bit hectic to say the least for a few weeks to months on end).

My thanks for your considerations though. I know as a noob to the US servers, if accepted, I'll have to endure the pleasure of meeting a new crew.

FYI, I tend to get a bit odd in the down time between raids (sometimes telling dirty jokes, sometimes acting as guild 'sign in' greeter, will eventually adopt a pet (preferably my very own bunny rabbit, who I will love and hug and name him George), and will have more fun in the game helping others level up than raiding (note I say that as I'm starting a level 1 character ;) ).

My thanks and apologies if I came across improperly,
Oz

P.S. Never invite me over - I like to drink beer and start indoor bonfires.

P.P.S. Quiz, ya think they bought that? ;)
Anyways, ran the Beta tests for LOTR (Rohan champion) but haven't really been in since. Gave a few opinions on performance based on the Dual Intel Mac as well as some opinions on interfacing, shading, etc... When I was flooded with scores of 'Mac's suck' and fan boy insults on the few serious commentaries I had, sorta took the wind outta my sails as I wasn't overly impressed with the Beta to begin with.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:20 pm

firedancer
heya oz, always nice to hear from you :)

this may stray a bit off topic but ...

P.P.S. Quiz, ya think they bought that?
Anyways, ran the Beta tests for LOTR (Rohan champion) but haven't really been in since. Gave a few opinions on performance based on the Dual Intel Mac as well as some opinions on interfacing, shading, etc... When I was flooded with scores of 'Mac's suck' and fan boy insults on the few serious commentaries I had, sorta took the wind outta my sails as I wasn't overly impressed with the Beta to begin with.

i am now playing lotro with my MacBook Pro with boot camp. just updated to boot camp 1.3 and it works much better than before. can now run all around middle earth with high graphics settings. i met so far a few ppl, which are actually playing it on a mac on the EU server i am on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:15 pm

lili
You are welcome to play with us any time...just let us know char name so we can get you an invite. We are not all crazy, just most of us are. Slightly older crowd compaired to the EU server. And since the chance of you finding where I live is pretty much none. You are welcome to come over at any time !!! :D
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:31 am

Axavier
We are not all crazy, just most of us are.
Who are you kidding? Hahahaha!!!!!
We're all NUTS!
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:24 am

Zepol
(RIP-You will never be forgotten)Zepol lvl 70 Lock- Afflication and Destruction.
(Reborn)Zepol lvl 80 Mage - Arcane (Akama)
Ive lvl 80 Shamman - Resto/Elemental(Akama)
Faeith lvl 80 DeathKnight - Frost Tank/Blood DPS(Akama)
Never give up before attempting it first.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:01 pm

Ozone
:lol:
nice

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”