- Split from Mannoroth Application Handling -

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

would like to join the guild

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:34 pm

Fearknot/wezo
hi my real name is wesley mckeown, my charcters name is fearknot and before you say/think it, it isnt a very good name lol,
well where to start lol, i got into playing wow with my dad, we were bored so we went to town and saw it and bought it, i liked it almost as soon as it turned on hehe.
i heard about SSX through my real life friend Andy who you will know as Trivium in the game, he explianed alot about the guild to me, about what the members are like (friendly and fun ) about what you guys have accomplished e.g. completeing such raids as MC etc.
i think that this guild suites me because i like to think of my self as friendly and fair.
now about Andy/Trivium we are good friends with common intrests, we have been friends for coming onto 2 years now and i would like to think that it will carry on :-). i have not been in any other major guild or have i applied to any. the most important things about a guild to me are that most of the members if not all the members are friendly and understanding because say if someone caused the raid to wipe i would like to think that the rest of the guild would not hold that against him and think of him as a noob or a crap player, because i think everyone makes mistakes even me (inadvance warning lol) :-),
well i hope you r not angry at me for the amount i have written but i am very excited about the chance no matter how small it is about joinning such a good guild.
from Wesley Mckeown
Fearknot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:32 am

Magdalena
Are you on the US-Mannoroth server? Just wondering because the only Trivium I'm seeing in the members list appears to be EU.

If not on US-Mannoroth this app would have to go to our EU brethren.

Magdalena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:04 am

Padishar
Yeah I was wondering that also...

Unfortunately I think the window for friends to join on EU was the 31st of last month :(

oops

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:05 am

Fearknot/wez
sry wrong one i was trying to apply for the eu one i will try to find the right thx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:09 am

Trivium
sry wrong one i was trying to apply for the eu one i will try to find the right thx
...Lern2Play :o

Sorry to the US SSX for this ^^
Word.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:12 pm

Magdalena
No problem guys, just wanting to make sure he got with the right group.

Good luck with your app.

Magdalena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:37 am

SSX-Killjoy
Can I join??? :lol:
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”