Noctunus 60 Hunter

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Noctunus 60 Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:16 am

Noctunus
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Noctunus

What got you started playing WoW? Playing since beta

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you? Did a Pug ZG with you guys really liked ya'll

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? Jophiel and some others I was in KoA with Jophiel

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) Free Beer and Chicken(bad leadership) Aramathen Ascendancy (guild broke) KoA (Bad Leadership) and eXiles(Guild Broke)(tooo much drama)

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? Nope

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you? Being able to raid with them, Laid back, Knowledable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:49 pm

lili
Please msg me in game.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

just to let you know who you're really talking to.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:45 am

MeanieheadUb3rpwn
Just to let you know... I am a former officer of Free Beer and Chicken under the name of Thorsbrother. Thats a long story. Noctunus here was removed from the guild, I won't disagree there was bad leadership, but holding that information back isn't cool. I won't go into the full story, but Noctunus here had quit the game and was giving his account away, I said sure... I'll take it... I got his information and proceeded to change the password and change the billing information. Within the month I found out the real reason why he'd quit, I start receiving tells from players wanting their money back... when a loan is going to be paid back... and I would tell them it wasn't my debt, that I'm sorry, but I can't pay it for lack of money... I started to get tired of it, and because I was paying for the account at this time, I made the decision to delete the character... I told him about it a couple months later when he finally got in contact with me. He sounded disappointed but came to the understanding that it was my account then. 5 months later... I've given the account over to a real life friend of mine who started playing and need an account.. got his paladin he'd created to a pretty high level... among with several other characters and my 49 Hunter I'd leveld up and retired... all characters with a total of 600G... when my friend calls me up wondering why he can't log in... sure enough, the password was changed and the account taken back... all money stolen... no explanations made... well... he ends up rejoining FBC and I start informing the guild leader (Noctus) of exactly what the deal with this guy was... Noctus, Azgar, and I came to the decision to guild remove him... didn't need his kind of people to polute the guild.

For further information, you can contact my friend Thorsfriend via ingame...

P.S... the reason he left Aramathen Ascendancy was because I removed him when I had control of the account, I rejoined FBC with him since my main was already in the guild with officer rank. The people contacting me for money back... 1 was from FBC... 2 of them from AA and the other 2 were misc guilded...

Just figured you should know who this guy is.

Oh yeah... if you choose to disregard all of this... your decision... but if you want further proof... I can give his contact info... phone number... e-mail address, and his dads home address... thought the info would come in handy if he decided to screw me over on the account.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:00 am

lili
Thanks for the info.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”