Nermoth 60 paladin human - Initiate 10/20

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Nermoth 60 paladin human - Initiate 10/20

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:42 am

Alorah
What's your character's name?

Nermoth and Alorah (59 warlock) are my "end game" characters.

What got you started playing WoW?
My brother. I'd been playing Final Fantasy 11 until so personal issues made me leave and he had WoW, which he wasn't playing much. I kind of took his account and bought him his own copy.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

I worked along SSX through and alliance with KoA. I have some friends here and I look forward to being with them and having some fun in raids, although I don't think I'll be getting drunk for them. ;)

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

I know Achara, Idaten, Jophiel, Fireghoul, Catalina, Magdalena, Trixter, and maybe more. I listed by familiarity and I met them all through KoA.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them?

I've had a variety of guilds before 60, which seemed to disappear on me over time. I also was a member of KoA until today when a lot of personal concerns told me I should leave and my friends advised me to do what made me happy. :) Staying hadn't been making me happy.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

This is honestly the first guild I've ever applied to. I've usually just been recruited or joined to be with friends who were officers at my induction into any guild.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

Fun, loyalty, listening, good people, and a sense of freedom.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”