LV60 NightElf Priest app (initiate locked)

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

LV60 NightElf Priest app (initiate locked)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:56 am

Powerpriest
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Powerpriest

What got you started playing WoW?
my friends told me this is a good online game, so I start playing it with them.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
I heard SSX when I was in KOA and raided with you guys, maybe some of you guys already knew me and also I am good friend with fireghoul and jophiel too,

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? fireghoul and jopiel

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
The truth is many good people left KOA (including my friends fireghoul and jopiel) after we (KOA and SSX) stop raiding together. The reason I leave and join SSX because I want to move on and raid with my friends (fireghoul, jophiel and others previous KOA memebers).

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? Yes, i applied LOK recently because my alt character (druid) is in that guild. However, they already have enough priests.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
memebers help each others and respect each others

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:01 am

lili
Contact me in game. :)
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”