Khamali's app =) (initiate locked)

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Khamali's app =) (initiate locked)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:23 am

Khamali
What's your character's name? Khamali

What got you started playing WoW? Saw my sister (callania) playing looked fun and bein the great sis she is :cool: she let me play on her account for a while and here i am today.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you? My sister is in it. It seems like a guild that really cares about the members and they all seem to get along very well and that is the kind of guild i want to be in.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? I know callania... I met jophiel and fireghoul through her while pvpin with her.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? I was in Wake Up the Hate from lvl 17 till just recently. The guild had some nice people in it but veryfew people were willing to help the members of the guild. i left the guild because no one really cared about the guild or the members in it :(

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? I have not applied to any other guild but this one.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you? To me a the most important quality of a guild is that all of the members work as a team and not just for themselves. Other qualities a good guild are that they are friends with each otherand help everyone, take pride in the guild that they are in and try to make the best of it by having a great time while in it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:59 pm

lili
Welcome!
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”