yet another app from lbba 60 mage- locked left guild

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

yet another app from lbba 60 mage- locked left guild

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:04 am

lbba
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Hi, my character's name is lbba.

What got you started playing WoW?
Um....a while back a couple of freinds that had been playin wow for maybe like a month turned me on to it and ever since i've been playin.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
I heard about ssx when i raidin with yall a while back from koa and also i was good freinds with jophiel, and fireghoul.

IWho do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? only know jophiel and fireghoul and i raided with them in koa.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )I was previosly in koa, and fbc. I left koa to go to fbc because i had some rl freinds in fbc that i wanted to raid with then fbc blew up and now im guildless. I'm re apping for this once again because i decided to stay in fbc but there is a drama going on atm and the guild is just not progreesing at all(struggling on luci)

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?I have not applied to any other guilds yall are the first. yall are still the first

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?The most important quilities in a guild is organization and respect amongst fellow guildies.

If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them?I undertsand the requirments and i will adhere to them.

ty for your time,again lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:59 am

lili
Thanks for reapping again. One of us (probably me) will contact you in game.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”