Janella's re-ap sorry :( -initiate

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Janella's re-ap sorry :( -initiate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:57 pm

janella
What's your character's name?
Janella

What got you started playing WoW?
I bought this game when it first came out. Tried to instal it 3 times and it never worked. 3rd disk was messed or something. So i continued to play diablo 2 over and over till a friend from there started to play wow so i told him i would try to instal it one more time. it worked and i have since gave up d2 and all my gear to random people lol i loved this game so much.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
I first met SSX while i was in KoA and raided mc see with you all very frequently. I loved all of SSX that i raided with. i have tried out a couple guilds and they just weren't friendly people. Too straight edged and from what i ahve seen with you all while raiding you just seem like a friendly family type guild who is mostly out to have fun.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Well i know many of you all from our raids with koa...i left them when jophial and raged and firegoul left as well. just wasn't fun without their personalities around hehe. so i know a lot of SSX memebers by name and i know a few of you remember me as well but not on a personal level

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
Like i said i was in KoA and left them when the personality left lol. before that i was in vmn which kindo of broke off in seperate ways. after KoA i went to legacy who just gkicked me today on my birthday of all days lol for not making much of their raids as i had been working out of town a lot. They were to into themselves and not into helping out the guildies which is more imortant to me.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
No

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Friendship and fun.

If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them?
I do. i have raided most places besides bwl so i am easy to teach on any ways you do certain bosses that i have been through already.

I know this is my second app but i hope it says a little more than my last lol

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”