Application: Achara, 60 hunter - Initiate

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Application: Achara, 60 hunter - Initiate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:50 pm

Achara
What's your character's name?
Achara

What got you started playing WoW?
My husband and several of our friends play. When I saw people riding around on tigers, I had to try it. My poor hubby had to buy a new computer, I effectively stole his! :lol:

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
I was in KOA and was at several of our alliance raids. QD kept giving me lots of useful advice and suggesting that I check out your forums. You're focus on friendship over anything else is very appealing to me. I have also been impressed by the tactful way both the US members and the wider SSX community discuss the various issues that crop up. Plus, I like both Anime and D&D and would love to be able to participate in those forums.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
I know Jophiel and Velorraena fairly well. Chris from KOA and Phil from our MC raids. Phil and I think we were separated at birth so be warned. Don't accept this application if you can't handle two people with our sense of humour. :D
I have also chatted a little with QD and was genuinely impressed by his williness to help me.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
Until recently I was with KOA. While I enjoyed palying with them and still have many good friends there, a totally raid focussed guild is not the place for me. I didn't feel that I can continue to keep up my raiding commitments to them, so I decided to exit gracefully.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
No

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Friendship and fun.

If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them?
Of course.

Hope to hear from you,
Catherine

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”