Application: Feridwin, 60 Rogue

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Application: Feridwin, 60 Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:39 pm

Feridwin
- Whats your char name?

Feridwin

- What got you started playing WoW?

Friend of mine (Serilda, RL friend) showed the game to me and few days after i was questing with him.

- How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

That same friend came back to WoW few days ago and started to search for a good guild he talked to few members of SSX and asked me to join up with him. For the "what makes you believe this guild is right for you?" part, i dont really know, since i never played or made any contact with any of SSX member yet, but, i saw on the board that you guys were not like rushing people to do instance at all cost and looking to the player gear to decide if he can join or not. So for me its a big plus (My gear is not...quite...good).

- Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

I know no one that is already in the guild...yet (Serilda is waiting for the Judment too :) )

- What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them?

I never joined any guild since i started playing WoW. I almost joined "La Resistance" once but i did not. Serilda left 'La resistance" due to the lack of action in that guild and joined Vodka. Its a quite active guild and at that time i was geting up at 5:45 am to go at school and geting home from work at 21:30, monday to friday so i could never fit in Vocka for my lack of gaming time. I been asked to join a guild many time while playing but never accepted. Now that i finished school and back to work i have more gaming time, thats why i feel like joining a guild would be good for me.

- Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

I never applied for any other WoW guild before.

- What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

A guild in which you freely decide what you want to do when you get online is a guild ill have fun playing with and "Having fun" is for ME the most important thing when i get online.

Hope to join you guys...thanks

Feridwin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:33 pm

lili
Message one of us in game and get to know us. We'll pass on our vent server ingo as well so you can hear how we run. My char name is Babydolly. Just get to know a couple of us and see how our guild feels.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”