Warmidget - taking a break from WOW, may reapp later

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Warmidget - taking a break from WOW, may reapp later

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:57 pm

Warmidget
What's your character's name? Warmidget 60 Warlock

What got you started playing WoW? I watched a friend playing WoW and i've been hooked since.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you? I am of KOA so i have raided with SSX. You guys are an organized guild that seemed to very close.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? I don't know anyone in the guild personally, but i've raided MC with SSX multiple times.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) : I am from KOA but KOA seems to be falling apart. Not enough people to form 40 man raids anymore and a bit unorganized with looting and raid formation.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? I applied to SSX first because i saw how close you were raiding with you, it truly appealed to me.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you? : The most important qualities of a good guild are unity and teamwork. Teamwork is how you progress as a guild making the game even more enjoyable.

Hope to hear from you guys soon :) .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:34 pm

Magdalena
We will be looking for you online, feel free to contact one of our officers in game when you get online next.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:14 am

lili
Talked to Warmidget today. He is taking a break from WOW, he may reactivate his account and reapp later. Locking this app.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:21 pm

Magdalena
Something to consider if he does come back, I have found at least one other guild he app'd to while speaking with us. It seems from his app that on QQ that he is just looking for a raiding guild. Has left 2 because they were unable to get enough people to run raids.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?G ... ID=3359355

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”